life

There was a week off for the students as whole school was in shock.
Meanwhile, as the sudden changes affecting the lives of student. Luna was there all alone without feeling anything. Everything was blank and blurred. It was all negative and it couldn't be express in words.
In midnight,this woman was sitting on the bench in park. Staring at the tree, grass and swings. Everything was empty like her heart. She oftenly saw children playing, adult heading to their works, old age gossiping and laughing with each other and she did nothing. She walked and observe anyone doing their work. She felt nothing at all. No love, no sadness, no happiness. Only guilt and pain that she kept holding in her heart.

As the school reopened, class was quite gloomy. All students were just attending their classes.
As same as Kyung seok, he came to the class and didn't welcome anyone. His outgoing personality suddenly diminished and he talked to none.
Soojin from distance observed him if he was okay. Suddenly one girl started to whispering in her friends ear and it was clear audible to all.
" Poor Luna, because of him, she needed to take drugs. If he didn't breakup with her. She might be okay. It's all his fault."
They both listened and Kyung seok didn't give any reaction but his face told everything that how deeply that words hurted him.
During recess, when the same girl came outside her class and entered in washroom. Soojin welcomed her with her arm crossed.
The girl ignored her but she held her hand and to repeat what she said earlier .
" Ohh God!! Will you punish me for speaking truth. You might be, because you are bully. Don't think we didn't know anything what kind of person are you. " She was saying all this while pointing fingers in her
She grabbed her finger and twisted it.
" Good. You already know what kind of person I am. So shut ur mouth because the only thing you are unaware about is ur stupidity."
"It's hurting, please let me go. "
"You wanted to speak truth so bad. Aren't you??"
Then she left her fingers.
And then she left.
She went to her class and just attend lectures.
After some time, exam days came and all students turned busy in their study. Meanwhile students were giving their exam, Luna was roaming here and there like a vagabond.
As she walked through the city, she noticed one woman around the age of 25 or 21. That woman was all pale like white sheets. She was albino and looked like a snow. Her hair, her eyes, her dress,  her skin, even her eyebrow and eyelashes were white. She was giving ice cream to one small child. She stared her for a while as she never saw anyone like that. Her features were mix of European and middle East. Her body was overly slender. But she wasn't that much tall. She was holding flowers of gypsophila white flowers in her second flower. She suddenly noticed me and I was shock that literally noone saw me then how did she has eye contact with me. I search here and there to see any person but no one was there. She smiled and started to come towards me. She walked and her dress lengthen turning into gown. She rotates her bunch of flowers like one rotate pens in their fingers and it turned it into knife. A long and thin knife as she came close and close. All i did was observe. She came close and look straight to my face she raised her arm and aim the side of my neck but she didn't hurt me. There was some spirit right beside me. She stabbed her neck and as soon as the knife cut the spirit throat. The spirit no longer existed, turned into dust and burning particles which were collected in her flowers . I observed all this and just couldn't understand what the thing is happening after my death.
"Who are you??"
" Life," she glanced and then smiled," you can call me god too."
"They don't exist." I lost all my faith in them and my tired eyes just looking for explanation and logic, i no longer believe in them. If they existed, why they did all such things to me. I was paused for a while, filled with my own thought and she didn't question me at all and just quietly listened with smile in her face." If you are god, then show me some magic.
She laughed but quite elegantly. She was a piece of class. She was white like paper. I won't say that she had skin, her face and body was white, white like a snow.
"God is all about believe. Whatever you said will be surely correct. But I said I am god not magician."
"Then anything to show that you are god."
"You asked lots of questions. Don't you?"
She ignored me but i followed along. I was terribly alone. So, deep inside i was relieved that after so many sleepless nights, i found someone who can see my  existence. In this period, I realised how long this time period is. You have no work, no sleep, no communication. You are just a silent observer. I didn't know that this hell treatment they were talking about it. I mean that's kinda hurt to live in these negativity, past grief. All I got to know time is very slow. Sincerely, I saw hour hand moving in clocks, because I had no work to do. And my past ached me everytime.
I followed her and we arrived at the some bus station. We waited and then sat in one of the bus.
I was about to ask but she put finger on my lips and signalled me to be quite. So I just observed.
Suddenly, one middle age, all in anger, held gun in his hand and stood up. He told everyone to took their precious and submit him. He came to life and he noticed her. He put gun on her head and told her to remove her white pendant. She smiled as usual with her arms fold. She stood will all her Grace. He warned her but she didn't say anything. He being trembled, shoot her. But the gun passed from her body, doing her nothing. I was confused that whether she was spirit or human and how came she can communicate with everyone. Then i suddenly hit deja vu, as I saw his dead body laying on basse of the bus and his soul staying still, he too observed and was panicking as hell. He just tried to ran away from the bus. And tried to run as fast as he can. And on the other hand, her flowers become arrow and then she shoot her . It was a perfect archery scene. As soon as the arrow touched him, his soul became dust and the elements of him was collected in her flower. I observed all these thing and couldn't express this thing in words. I had no idea what is coming next after this. Because everything is happening around me, cannot be trusted with naked eyes and sane mind. But I didn't asked any question. All i did, is to be observer. A wall that can be see but cannot be seen, that can hear but cannot be heard.

Kyung seok pov

It was our around maybe second last exam.  And I was happy after so many sleepless nights and lots of cry. I buy one old  voice recorder and I loved to collect some bird voices. I sat on the park and on that recorder so it can record all these sweet voices and i can h

ear them all to soothe my heart. I was enjoying but one  phone disturbed my peace and then there I attended that call , it was kate and he will surely ruin my mood.

 I was enjoying but one  phone disturbed my peace and then there I attended that call , it was kate and he will surely ruin my mood

Hey tulips, hope you loved the character of life

Hey tulips, hope you loved the character of life. The woman in the cover page is her some portray. If you are curious to know about life and time, i will made some additional pages for them. Tell me how much you loved this chapter. I like to recieve your love.