secret plan

Haru pov

I went to cafeteria and was waiting for seobin arrival. He came and we started discussing.
" I thought you didn't know me."
" It is not like that. I just wanted to keep myself private. I did lot of blunders in my teenage and just don't want to repeat past again."
" Blunder like what??"
" Nothing to know about."
" Actually, I really wanna know a lot about you. We all made mistakes. It's just life."
" Sorry about that. The thing is I just wanna say that I am not interested in relationship. I thought it would be rude to say in online."
" Ahh!! I see. We can be friends too. Actually it was just some catch of attention. But actually you are really interesting person. I heared a lot about a person."
" What do you wanna know?? I have already cut my past relationship. So it wouldn't cause me any problem"
" You heard about Luna??"
" She was the ex of Kyung seok. Everyone bullied her for that. Like many fangirls who were rejected by Kyung seok. And many who just need anyone their prey. They insecured her for her looks. Which is easiest thing that can done. They kept on bullying her till she committed suicide."
"WHAT?? How did their relationship ended. Was it Luna or Kyung seok fault."
" Noone. The one who is in fault is me."
"How??"
"At that time, I was nothing but a pervert. Due to addiction of porn, I over sexualised every female. For me, she was an easy prey. I tried to harras her. But there was some person, named Kate, put me behind the bars. I somehow managed to escape and had an urge for vengeance. I clicked some of the photos of them together in such a way it would confuse anyone in thinking that they were dating. I sent those photos to kyung seok, those pictures and letters. And that's how I put a beautiful relationship put in flames."
" You went that far. But you seem to be good person."
" Death can change a person a lot. When I heared the news of Luna committing suicide. I was shocked but when I heared my only sister death by brutal rape. I was in pieces. Her last words was, " No matter where wind flows, my brother will never harm anyone." ," his words were shaky as his hands. He paused for a second. His lips were stitched. He grabbed a glass of coffee and drank it. He took a deep breath.
" I wasn't what she thought. But, I am trying my best so I could be the person that she thought about me. It was a hard journey but my sister faced the things that I couldn't imagine her sufferings at that night."
I was still silent as I didn't knew how to react.
" Did anyone know all these things except you?? Did seo yo ji had any information about it??"
" No, seo yo ji didn't know anything but my ex knew some part of story. I gave her those pictures. I told her not to tell anyone about this."
"I see, It's so nice to meet you. I wish you all the best for your journey."
I bow him down and took my leave.
I then went back to my college. But the atmosphere of the class changed a quite bit. Some people were murmuring the stuff inside each other ear. I saw the board, there was something written on it, " hey, pauper."
"Aish, you really think these kind of child play will hurt me. You really don't have any skills either."
I sat on my bench as usual. The bench was filled by senseless shits.
Ugly, slut, pauper and many more things.
" Are you really short of words??Have some creativity in your writing. Like right now, you all are being pigheaded, half baked slug. "
I took one anonymous bag and cleaned my desk with it.
" Hey it was my bag. "
"Go cry about it in front of your papa. Kiddo."
He grabbed my hair. This kind of reaction I was expecting. I smirked. All part of my plan, why would I take a furious man bag anyway.
"Right now, you are under the surveillance of camera, see above you in right side corner. "
Everyone was shocked. Some of the names were announced, they were informed that they need to meet the committe after all the classes went over.
" I win this bet as of now. He was ranting me that he has improved a condition a lot. And from today, I am your sub head in student department for the freshers. "
" Btw, I am amazed how much Luna suffered. But I am not like her. I would treat you like in your way. Beware of me. You picked the wrong person in my opinion." Everyone got goosebump after hearing that.
"But it is seo yo ji."
" She was, this is a price of the bet and now you all know, who is in power. Checkmate from all the sides."

After some time
Author pov

After the incidents. Many were quiet all together but some wants to retaliate back. There was one girl, yeri who admires seo yo ji a lot, she was one of her friends and seeing her losing her place made her furious. So she tried her own ways to turn the tables.
" Did you see her attitude?? We gotta teach her lesson."
" We ain't doing it. She would be big problem if she find out about this "
" Ahh!! Scaredy cat. Let me do it by myself let her give her some weeks rest ."
She followed haru and when they both went to staircase with enough height make someone injured. She decided to push her. she moved her hand to pushed her. She stand proud as she saw her body falling down. Haru seeked help but she refused. Her smile grew when haru body laid on the ground. but it didn't last long. The furious mind of her was now settled but it was unaware of the push. The push from the behind her back. She saw similar face, it was Luna. Her eyes filled with shocked, her body numb. The mind who was playing vicious before now couldn't comprehend this. Lot of question raises her mind. But in order to save her life, her first step was to seek help. She pushed her hand and Luna grabbed it too. They both made a eye contact. Seeing Luna in the same school outfit made her tremble. She remembered the same day when she committed suicide. Hair open, eyes red, same shirt ,same skirt, pale face and same indecisive expression. She witnessed the socks too. They were looking as same as it was that time. No effect of time was seen on her appearance. While she was observing all this together, her one leg was still in air. Luna freed her hand. Thus, made yeri lose her balance. She was falling down stair by stair and every stair was hitting her some part of her body. This made her body badly injured. This kept on going, till she touched the ground. Tables were turned. The one who stood proud, was laying on the ground and when she saw upwards from her sore eyes. In her blur vision, she saw Luna who just a second, stole her place. As her body was helpless, she closed her eyes. when she opened her eyes, she saw herself in the medical room. She stood up and glanced her body. It was alright from top to bottom. No single injury like before was there. Her heart was racing, crying in fear. She asked the nurse, reason to be her here. And she answered that she was only dehydrated and was fainted in the ground due to extreme sunlight. She looked at the window, from where sunlight is coming. It was scorching. She rubbed my cold hands. They were trembling with the still fear. Was it a dream or a truth??
On the contrary, Haru was walking with sprained ankle. She was having difficulty in walking. She sat down on one of bench. She rubbed her ankle to ease her pain. But it was just increasing. Her ankle turned blue. Out of nowhere, Kate saw her and asked her the reason for it.
" It is none of your business. You don't have any obligation. Go elsewhere."
She was shouting in her pain and kept on rubbing her ankle. He, without her permission lifted her in his arms.
"Where you are talking me, you jackass."
" Lower your voice or else everyone would think, I am kidnapping you."
" I can walk too. Put me down." Haru said in a bit lower way. Yet she is still revolting by moving her legs to get her way out. Pushing her face.
" What are you doing here??"
" Where is the medical staff?? Ok. This way."
Finally she ended her protest and pouted.
Then after that she silently sit and was getting her ankle bandaged. There she saw Yuri shivering in the warm blanket. She was surprised by the way that she was freezing in this hot temperature.
" Now you have a lot of questions right now. Before you ask, I will give you every answer. I came here to apply for courses on the behalf of my friend. I saw you in midway crying and shouting which hurt my ear and this doesn't made me fall in love with you. Keep your delusional ass aside. " She looked the other way.
" I was in hurry and in the end of the staircase, I sprained my ankles. "
" Seems like there is no work for me so I am going. Bye."
She looked at him with bliss and thought that whether he would never feel for her. The way she feels after the drinking competition.

Lot's of love from my side. Bye!!!💕💕💕💘