9

Shen An'an's initial idea was to dress up as ugly, the uglier the better. It's better to be so ugly that the world is so ugly, so ugly that no one has ever come before, so ugly that everyone in the world is outraged, and then go to the scientist's office. Dating.

At that time, when the scientist sees that she is so ugly, he will definitely not be interested in her at all.

The male protagonist is no longer interested in The Little Mermaid, so what kind of love at first sight is there? It's definitely not going away! After all, isn't there a saying, all love at first sight, in the final analysis, is the face.

As long as the male protagonist doesn't fall in love with The Little Mermaid at first sight, then those **** scenes that follow will definitely not be able to continue.

The male protagonist will be completely locked up with his little green plum.

And she is Shen An'an, so she can follow her food line and career line with peace of mind.

But before leaving, Shen Anan changed her mind again.

Because of this, she felt that it was a little too cheap for the hero of the original book.

You must know that the male protagonist of the original work was scumbag more than The Little Mermaid in the original story. Not only did he cheat on Xiao Qingmei, but he almost had a child with Xiao Qingmei, and Xiao Qingmei had a car accident later. This scumbag male protagonist actually still She was embarrassed to lick her face and begged the little mermaid to save his little green plum.

He also said, "I didn't save her because I loved her, but because I felt ashamed of her. After all, she did nothing wrong, she just fell in love with someone who shouldn't have fallen in love"...

Shen An'an has been recalling the plot of the original novel more and more recently, and the more he recalls, the more he wants to throw the original hero whose three views are out of the sky into the sea to feed the fish.

Xiao Qingmei is innocent, right?

Xiao Qingmei did nothing wrong but fell in love with someone who shouldn't be in love, right?

What did the real girlfriend of The Little Mermaid do wrong?

If you really love Xiao Qingmei, don't provoke the little mermaid; since you have provoke the little mermaid, you should treat Xiao Qingmei as dead.

What are you doing with two boats, eating what's in the bowl and watching what's in the pot!

The Little Mermaid has a good temper, but Shen Anan has a bad temper.

Don't you like to play ambiguous?

Then I will let you deeply understand what it means to fall in love with a mermaid who should not fall in love! !

As a senior reader, Shen An'an's book is not ten years old but eight years old. It is because there are too many books and too many miscellaneous books, so there are many opportunities to step on thunder, otherwise, you will not see the **** masterpiece of "The Last Little Mermaid on Earth".

Of course, she didn't say this to show how knowledgeable she was, she just wanted to say that she knew too well how to deal with these scumbag men who were eating bowls and looking at the pot.

In recent years, the various popular crematoriums for chasing wives are not because the best way to retaliate against scumbag male protagonists is to make them love and fail to ask for it?

You used to ignore me, but now I want you to be unstoppable. This is the meaning of chasing wife crematorium.

Playing ugly will only make the hero no longer have any interest in The Little Mermaid.