24

But since this little brother scientist is to be held responsible for himself, the first thing is to figure out the name of the other party first.

After all, there is an injustice and a debt has its owner!

And she had suffered a loss on the name issue before, and she didn't want to fall into the same pit twice.

Therefore, it is necessary to clarify this matter in advance.

Speaking of which, Shen An'an has recalled the original plot of "The Last Little Mermaid on Earth" several times back and forth, but there is indeed no one more handsome than the original male protagonist Xu Qingshu.

Later, Shen Anan thought that it might be because the plot of the original work has always focused on the emotional entanglement between the Little Mermaid, Xu Qingshu, and Xu Qingshu's Xiao Qingmei, and the scientists who are Xu Qingshu's colleagues all have the same background, so It doesn't deserve a name at all in the original.

Zhou Suiyu watched the fancy performance at sea for a long time, and when he turned around, he saw The Little Mermaid was staring at him with burning eyes. How can I say that expression, it was similar to the expression she deliberately peeked at him changing clothes that day.

Zhou Suiyu subconsciously looked down at the clothes on his body, and after confirming that his clothes were well-dressed, covering all the places that should be covered, and not showing any flesh, he relaxed and asked Shen An'an: "... What's wrong?"

Shen Anan shook her head and took a bite of the chicken leg.

No matter what, just thinking about how to get your name out, so that it is convenient to touch porcelain in the future!

The little dolphins, the little whales, and the little sharks in the sea voluntarily withdrew after the performance, and the originally noisy and lively sea gradually returned to tranquility. Only the oarfish still stood in the sea like a stick.

- He is a bony fish. He turns into a human-shaped fist and has a hard bone. He turns back to the original bone. .

Relying on Zhou Suiyu's inability to understand her, Shen An'an didn't turn his back on him, and asked the oarfish directly in front of him: "They're all gone, why don't you go?"

The oarfish sold the old turtle thoroughly in one sentence: "Grandpa Turtle asked me to stay and supervise you, and said that if the human dared to do anything to you, let me beat him directly."

Shen An'an: "..."

You think too much, and you should be worried that it is this scientist who is passively moving!

Shen An'an didn't chase him, just let him go.

Instead, I didn't plan to do anything today.

She even gave the oarfish a small half of a roast chicken so that he could stand guard when he was full.

After she shared half of the roast chicken with the oarfish, Shen Anan began to think about asking the little brother of the scientist's name again. Not being able to speak is a bad thing. Many very simple things are very laborious to do.

Do you want to write directly?

But mermaids can write, will they be caught by these scientists to do laboratories?

Although this little brother scientist doesn't look like a bad person, but he has a heart to guard against others. Shen Anan thinks it's better to be careful.

So instead of writing directly and rashly, she used her index finger to draw and draw on the reef unconsciously. It looked like she was writing with her finger as a pen, but if the words couldn't be written into words or sentences, whatever you wanted to say would do.