60

Shen Anan waited for three days, and her little twist finally arrived.

The courier brother delivers directly to the door.

As soon as Shen Anan received the goods, he couldn't wait to open it.

Sure enough, as Zhou Suiyu said, there are four flavors, and each flavor is delicious.

Shen An'an deliberately took a close-up of Zhang Xiaohuahua for Zhou Suiyu, and at the same time sent him a voice message: [Xiaohuahua I received! really tasty. 】

Zhou Suiyu quickly replied to her: [Very good, you can start looking forward to your green mango now. That's even better than a small twist. 】

Shen Anan: "...???"

She can see that this person is definitely intentional!

He was deliberately greedy for her.

Shen Anan spoke viciously: [Zhou Suiyu, you wait for me...]

Zhou Suiyu was at the award ceremony, there were many people around him, and all the leaders and colleagues were there, so it was inconvenient to speak back, and even typing was a little inappropriate.

After all, the people around you are all sitting upright.

Especially Zheng Suo and Xu Qingshu, they were so nervous that they were about to freeze.

In comparison, Zhou Suiyu is much more casual.

After all, as he said himself, if it really doesn't work, you can go back and eat old!

So he is still in the mood to type slowly and go back to tease Shen An'an: [What are you waiting for? 】

Shen An'an: [...I will bite you to death when you come back. 】

bite?

Where to bite?

How to bite?

In a large audience, Zhou Suiyu suddenly thought of the scene where Shen Anan kissed his lips that night when he was drunk. And the dream he had in the hotel not long ago...

Stay in your head, stay in your head, what do you think about?

Seriously, please be serious.

Although Shen An'an said very intimately that Zhou Suiyu sent the twist to share with everyone, Zhou's parents and Zhou's mother knew very well that they could eat the little twist because of Shen An'an's light.

After all, Zhou Suiyu used to go on business trips often, but it was the first time he sent food to his home.

Zhou's father is okay, he has always been as rough as a dog when it comes to Zhou Suiyu's affairs, and he hardly has any delicate emotions. Of course, this is consistent with his personality in the mall. You must know that his competitors in the mall often call him a cold-blooded old dog. His only tenderness was given to Mother Zhou. If Zhou Suiyu was a baby girl, maybe Zhou's father could give him a little tenderness, but it's a pity that he is a son...

Compared with Zhou's father's carelessness, Zhou's mother's feelings are slightly more complicated.

On the one hand, she feels that it is better to raise a piece of barbecued pork than to raise a son. After all, the barbecued pork can still be eaten, and the son only has a daughter-in-law and no mother at all. On the other hand, she feels that although her son is clumsy, he still knows how to chase girls. If you want to do what you like, you are not completely stupid.

The awards ceremony will last for a week.

The first two or three days were awarded the "Science and Technology Progress Award". This has nothing to do with Zhou Suiyu and Xu Qingshu. Later, it was their turn to participate in the "Public Welfare Progress Award".