48

Once you have an ID card, you can do a lot more.

For example, Shen Anan can finally apply for a bank card.

With a bank card, Shen An'an can finally sell antiques!

Seabird Essence helped Shen An'an contact an antique collector in advance.

is a human being.

The reason why it was not sold to sea creatures, of course, is because these things are no stranger to sea creatures. Only humans would feel that these gold and silver jewelry are rare items.

After all, these are human things.

Sure enough, the antique collector immediately saw the gold and silver jewelry that Shen Anan brought from the sea, and he gave a very impressive price on the spot.

Anyway, for someone like Shen An'an who has never seen the world, it's a very, very impressive sum. With this money, even if she doesn't do anything next, it will be enough for her to live comfortably for the rest of her life.

But the sea bird essence was not satisfied with the price: "So little?"

Zhou Suiyu on the side also calmly agreed: "It's really a little bit."

Shen An'an: "..."

Less... less?

The sea bird essence glanced at Zhou Suiyu with satisfaction, and his impression of Zhou Suiyu increased a bit. Not bad, this little handsome guy didn't help their fellow human beings to pit their marine creatures, but instead helped them bargain for these marine creatures, which can be said to be very interesting.

Moreover, Sea Bird Spirit felt that when he said "so little", he was already pretending, but this little handsome guy was more pretending than him. Because when he said so little, his mood fluctuated a little, and this little handsome guy was very calm in both expression and tone. Anyway, this force, the sea bird essence can give Zhou Suiyu 100%, not afraid of Zhou Suiyu pride.

Sea Bird Essence helped Shen An'an to bargain for a long time, and finally raised the price by about 100,000, before nodding "reluctantly" and agreeing.

The other party put the money into Shen An'an's new bank card on the spot.

After the antique collector left, the sea bird spirit took the initiative to say to Zhou Suiyu, "Thank you for helping me talk just now!"

Zhou Suiyu looked at him suspiciously: "When did I talk to you?"

Sea Bird Essence: "...Just now, I said so little, but you said it was indeed a little less."

Zhou Suiyu said seriously: "I really think it's a little bit small. After all, these things were brought up from the sea by An An, and the hard work is more than that!"

Seabird Essence Fried Hair: "...You pay millions of dollars for your hard work?"

Zhou Suiyu: "Almost!"

Sea Bird Essence: "...It's almost there. If you pretend to be too much, you will be easily struck by lightning!"

Zhou Suiyu wanted to say something, but he smiled, but he still didn't say anything.

In fact, his family pays millions for hard work, especially when his father asks his mother to help him do something, his mother thinks it is too little to pay millions of hard work!

In order to express his gratitude to the sea bird spirit, Shen Anan took the initiative to invite the sea bird spirit to have dinner.

She is rich now, and of course she has to have a good meal when she treats guests to dinner.