44

Zhou's father was beaten by Zhou's mother, and the next day he honestly accompanied Zhou's mother to see the house she mentioned.

They are all garden villas in this area. In order to ensure privacy, even two adjacent villas will be far apart. And it will be separated by green belt in the middle.

What's more, Mrs. Jiang's house is not next to the Zhou family, but several villas away from the Zhou family.

It is equivalent to one on the street and one at the end of the street.

This distance is just right.

It's not too close to look at each other.

It's not too far away, and I can't even get up if I want to see each other.

In fact, what Father Zhou said last night is also true.

After all, even if Zhou Suiyu was born by Zhou's mother, Zhou's mother only loves this son when she can't see Zhou Suiyu, but if Zhou Suiyu hangs in front of her for two more days, then Zhou Suiyu sees Zhou Suiyu. There are flaws all over.

Others are the hormones of walking, and that week's random encounters are the shortcomings of walking.

This is true of his own son, not to mention his daughter-in-law who has never even met.

This has to live too close, in case the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are not in harmony in the future.

So now, the distance that can be walked in 10 to 20 minutes is the most suitable distance.

In addition to the distance, Zhou's mother is also satisfied with the decoration style of Mrs. Jiang's house.

Zhou's mother knew a boss, surnamed Wang.

The king of Tianliang Wangpo.

This President Wang had also bought a similar garden villa before, and also specially sent invitations to invite Zhou's parents and Zhou's mother to visit his new villa.

Because the Zhou family's company had business dealings with Mr. Wang, Zhou's mother accompanied Zhou's father.

Good guy, you can smell money from far away from Mr. Wang's villa.

Because President Wang not only painted the door handle golden, but even the two stone lions at the gate of the courtyard were painted golden by him...

Mrs. Jiang's house looks much more comfortable, the decoration is fresh and elegant, and the yard is well managed. The wax plums in the corner of the wall are in full bloom, and the black bamboos in the garden are also lush.

If you buy such a house and don't want to redecorate it, you can live in it directly. After all, it's not irritating.

Zhou's mother became more and more satisfied, and when she went out, she urged Zhou's father to call Zhou Suiyu.

Father Zhou: "It's not like you don't know about his island. There is no signal at all. You have to wait for him to call."

Mother Zhou wanted to sigh again after hearing this: "...There is still no signal in these days, what kind of **** did your son find a job? He can't be a second-generation rich man with peace of mind and be honest. Are you really going home to inherit the family business?"

Father Zhou knew her too well: "You say things like this now, if he is really like this, you should think he is useless."

This is true.

Mother Zhou: "...But then again, your son has gone to a desert island where there is no signal. Where did he find his girlfriend? Could it be that he found a Robinson?"