13

The Little Mermaid just passed in front of the beam and quickly dived deeper into the sea. Xu Qingshu chased the submarine for a while, but finally gave up.

It's not that the Little Mermaid swims too fast to catch up, but if you continue to dive deeper, you may exceed the safe distance of the submarine.

Although it was only a glimpse, until Xu Qingshu returned to the island, the image of the little beautiful fish still lingered in his mind.

He never dreamed that the little mermaid could be so beautiful.

The skin is as fair as jade, and even the silver fishtail, which he imagined would be very ugly and abrupt, was as beautiful as a dream in the blue water.

Even the face of the Little Mermaid is rare in the world.

With long hair like seaweed, snow-white skin, a pretty nose and cherry lips, looking at him through the glass cabin of the submarine, he looks like a sea elf...

Xu Qingshu thought, no wonder Zhou Suiyu wanted to hide her from others. If he was Zhou Suiyu, he would not be willing to share her beauty with others.

Fortunately, he has now roughly figured out the whereabouts of the little mermaid. As long as he goes around the reef more in the future, he will definitely see this beautiful little mermaid often.

Thinking of this, Xu Qingshu couldn't help but feel a little more excited.

Hmph, what if you don't say anything about Zhou Suiyu? Didn't I find this little mermaid the same?

It's a pity that the dream is very beautiful, but the reality is completely different.

Although Xu Qingshu would drive the submarine to try his luck near the reef every day from this day onwards, his luck seemed to be a little unfortunate. Nine times out of ten, he could not meet the little mermaid. Occasionally a little bit luckier, at most it is like seeing a mermaid for the first time, and there is no way to get close.

Seeing the time passing by day by day, Xu Qingshu felt that it was impossible to continue like this.

After all, watching the Little Mermaid through the glass cabin of the submarine is already a layer apart. What's more, the frequency between him and the little mermaid is so low.

How long will it take to get acquainted with the little mermaid?

Xu Qingshu remembered that Zhou Suiyu used to prepare food to be delivered to the sea every day. At that time, he also mocked Zhou Suiyu for learning how to fish with Jiang Taigong, but now that he thinks about it, could this mermaid actually like human food?

Could it be that Zhou Suiyu was able to approach this mermaid because of his good cooking skills?

Either way, it's an idea. It's just that Xu Qingshu has an idea, but he doesn't have the ability to put it into practice. After all, he doesn't know how to cook!

It would definitely not be realistic for him to ask Zhou Suiyu for help. So Xu Qingshu thought about it and thought of a good helper. That is, Wen Li, the childhood sweetheart with him.

He was injured by the oarfish last time and went back to rest for a week. At that time, Wen Li took care of him before and after, and offered to go to the island with him. However, Xu Qingshu didn't agree at that time, considering that their work needs to be kept secret.

However, work secrecy is work secrecy, but it should still be okay for her to come to the island to help cook a meal.

Thinking of this, Xu Qingshu immediately drove the boat out of the island, ready to go outside the island to call his little green plum for help.