80

Zhou Suiyu has been very busy recently.

Because the institute has recently decided to build a scientific research station on Whale Island.

This is the first scientific research station on Whale Island, so the leaders of the research institute attach great importance to it. During this time, Zhou Suiyu stayed in the research institute endlessly for meetings, meetings, meetings... occasionally accompanied by the research institute Go to Whale Island with the leaders from above for a field trip.

Although Shen Anan lived under the same roof as him, there was not much chance to meet each other. Because Shen Anan hadn't gotten up in the morning, Zhou Suiyu had already gone to work, and when Zhou Suiyu came back from get off work, Shen Anan had fallen asleep again.

Shen An'an was really happy and worried about this.

The worry is that Zhou Suiyu is so busy with work, when will the two of them make substantial progress!

The happy thing is that Zhou Suiyu is so busy with work that he probably doesn't have time to make substantial progress with other girls sometimes.

Mother Zhou was afraid that Shen Anan would be bored, so when Shen Anan was not broadcasting live, she would drive and take Shen Anan to oversee the villa together, or take Shen Anan to the farm.

Shen Anan never knew that Zhou Suiyu specially bought this farm for her, because Zhou Suiyu's character is like a stuffy gourd, and it is impossible for him to come to Shen Anan like a treasure and say, "An An, I bought it for you. Farm", so when Mother Zhou told Shen An'an that the owner of this farm was her, Shen An'an felt that she was instantly different from before.

—Because she was at most a fish with status before, but now she's a fish with a farm.

The farmer, Shen An'an, wandered around the farm with his hands behind his back, picking strawberries from time to time to feed himself, and some vegetable leaves to feed the fish.

When I got tired of walking, I asked the farm staff to borrow a pony to sit on the ridge and watch everyone busy with farm work.

Mother Zhou drove here today mainly to pick up radishes, because last time she had a meeting with a few old sisters, and when they mentioned the family farm, everyone said they wanted to try something fresh, so she planned to pick up more radishes, and then the family Send a small basket.

There are white and red radishes, although they are still muddy, they have just been pulled out, so they look fresher than those in the vegetable market.

Mother Zhou looked more and more happy, and said with a smile: "If there are rabbits here, how happy they are to look at these carrots!"

Shen Anan also smiled and said: "Yes, rabbits eat carrots, we eat rabbits, everyone is happy."

Mother Zhou: "...????"

In the end, of course, I didn't eat rabbits. After all, rabbits are so cute, how can they eat rabbits?

At noon, Shen An'an and Zhou's mother ate charcoal grilled fish at a farmhouse near the farm. The fresh carp is descaled and washed, the back is cut with a knife, the whole fish is deboned, then marinated and tasted, put in a pot to fry to shape, and finally the fried fish is put into the grilled fish clip and baked in the oven. Sprinkle with ground cumin and chili powder.

While grilling the fish, take the charcoal grilling plate again, neatly put bean sprouts, lettuce, onions, potato chips, etc. on the bottom of the plate, and finally turn the grilled fish into the charcoal grilling plate, add water, and add the secret sauce juice, you can put it on the fire and eat it while grilling.