33

Shen Anan said goodbye, turned her head and ran. After running out a few steps, she remembered that there was one very, very important thing she didn't ask, so she ran back.

Zhou Suiyu stared blankly at the little mermaid the whole time.

I saw her running away like a whirlwind, and running back like a whirlwind.

I just feel completely out of my mind.

- What is this little mermaid doing?

Shen Anan didn't do anything, she just ran halfway and suddenly remembered that she had been ashore for so long, and she even forgot to ask the little brother's name.

Angry returns to anger, something as important as a name should be asked or asked.

So she ran back without thinking.

The "Little Mermaid Research Report" was still spread on the table in front of Zhou Suiyu. Shen An'an suffocated a little more at a glance, so he simply raised his arms on the table to block the broken report, and then stared at Zhou Suiyu's eyes asked earnestly, "Little brother, what's your name?"

Zhou Suiyu stared blankly at her delicate little face that was so close at hand, even his breathing subconsciously slowed down a bit, and his reaction was even more than a few beats slower than usual: "...Ah? What did you say?"

Shen An'an: "I said, what's your name. Don't you humans have names? Could it be that you want me to call you little brother in the future?"

Zhou Suiyu waved his hand with a red face: "...I didn't mean that, my surname is Zhou."

Shen Anan looked at him in a good way: "Oh, the surname is Zhou! So what do you mean, let me not call you brother, just call you brother Zhou?"

Brother Zhou: "..."

After Shen Anan successfully molested Zhou Suiyu, she finally knew the name of her little brother.

Every week.

It turned out that his name was Zhou Suiyu.

Anytime!

Whatever happens!

Shen Anan silently chewed Zhou Suiyu's name over and over several times between his lips and teeth, and then found a connection between his own name and Zhou Suiyu's name with satisfaction.

Look at it, she just said that she and this little brother are a natural pair, right?

You can even see the name!

Shen An'an: "Didn't you say you want to play the game you asked me to answer? I asked you just now, and now it's your turn to ask me."

Zhou Suiyu opened his mouth, and before he could speak, Shen Anan said first, "Don't ask anything else, just ask my name."

Zhou Suiyu silently swallowed all his research questions, and asked obediently, "Then what's your name?"

Shen An'an: "My name is An An, An-an-, remember?"

What Xiaomei, who is Xiaomei!

Your name is Xiaomei!

Shen Anan finally revealed her family, and the depression brought by "Xiaomei" before was also swept away.

As a result, Zhou Suiyu watched her quietly for a while, and suddenly said with a look of surprise: "Ah, so mermaids have names too! I thought all the mermaids in the world were called Little Mermaids!"

"..."

The old sea turtle was sleeping in the underwater cave and was awakened by the sound of Shen Anan huffing back to the cave. He couldn't help but asked curiously, "Didn't you run to see your little brother? What's the matter, no? see?"