27

Both male and female... No, the oarfish and the octopus still decided to join hands to conquer the world.

Before leaving, the old turtle was crying and ranting for a long time, but Shen Anan didn't cry, she just held a handful of pearls from the corner and handed it to the oarfish: "After you go out, be a good person, don't fight, don't fight. If you do, don't hit anyone, and remember to compensate for the damage."

The oarfish was a little speechless: "I'll be back in a few days after going out."

Shen An'an: "...Anyway, be a good person after you go out, so are you, Sister Octopus."

The octopus essence flew with eight claws: "Oh, little girl, you can rest assured, I will take good care of this non-mainstream oarfish."

Shen An'an rested a hammer: "You don't need to take care of it. Just don't let him fight. By the way, you can't fight yourself!"

The octopus smiled slightly: "What are the fights, at most I teach humans how to behave well."

Shen An'an: "..."

How God taught mankind to behave well! !

After the oarfish and the octopus essence left, Shen An'an didn't know whether to worry about them or for those human compatriots who might get into trouble with them.

So even though she sat on the reef with Zhou Suiyu, the whole fish was restless.

Even the meat she likes to eat on weekdays doesn't feel as delicious as usual.

Zhou Suiyu glanced at her, then looked at her again after a while, thinking to himself, the oarfish just didn't show up for a while, and this little mermaid actually became restless and didn't think about tea and rice. Isn't this a bit too exaggerated? already?

Could it be that these two fish are really in love? ? ?

Should... no?

Speaking of which, he still doesn't know the gender of the oarfish. It seems that next time there is a chance, he will have to catch the oarfish and study it.

The oarfish that had just landed inexplicably sneezed a lot.

The octopus spirit asked inexplicably, "What's wrong, as soon as I left the bottom of the sea, I didn't get used to the soil and water?"

The word "acclimatization" was learned from anthropology when she first came ashore as an adult. She really didn't have a chance to use it on weekdays, but it was rare to use it today. The octopus was quite happy, and felt that she was really literate and humorous.

It's a pity that the oarfish doesn't understand her sense of humor: "No, I think the air quality on the shore is not very good."

The octopus essence put on a look of a person who came over, "Little boy, you are so rare and strange": "Hey, this is what is the air quality, and when you really enter the city, you will know what is the real bad air quality. ."

Inexplicably, the oarfish wanted to back off: "Ah, this is it, then... or..."

The octopus spirit reached out and tugged at him: "Don't want it, it's still fun in the city, my sister will take you to meet the world. By the way, do you want to go to the barber shop to re-dye your hair? I think you're dyed this red now. The hair is not very good, how would you like to dye it green?"

Huang daiyu looked at her expressionlessly: "...how many times have I told you that this redhead, Laozi, is born, born..."

Before he finished speaking, the octopus essence slapped the red hair of the oarfish with a slap: "Who are you talking to, Laozi, Laozi, no big or small."