99

Zhou Suiyu quickly contacted an island.

Not far from the whale market, it is a bit like the whale island where Shen Anan and the others stayed before. There is a silver-white beach outside the island. It is very big. How big is it? It's the kind that can park a private jet directly on the beach.

The island has beautiful palm trees and a villa with sea views.

Although it is slightly different from the sea view glass house in Zhou Suiyu's dream, the top floor has 360-degree floor-to-ceiling windows and a viewing platform, so it is still acceptable.

Zhou Suiyu took An An and the old turtle to see them in advance, and everyone was very satisfied. The most important thing is that the old turtle and the oarfish went for a swim in the sea and found that this sea area is cleaner than the previous sea. You must know that in the sea area before, just the garbage on the seabed can be picked up and collapsed.

But it's different here, probably because it's far from the city and inaccessible, plus it's a private island after all, so it's not badly maintained.

So Zhou Suiyu made a decision immediately and decided to buy it here.

Zhou's parents and Zhou's mothers help to handle the specific purchase matters and renovations, and Zhou Suiyu and An'an don't need to worry about it. And because this is a gift for future grandchildren, Zhou's father boldly stated that he will pay all the expenses from buying the island to the renovation and refurbishment of the villa.

The oarfish and octopus essence looked envious.

Island, this is an island, buy it if you say it.

Easier than grocery shopping.

Sure enough, the happiness of rich people is really unimaginable.

Octopus: "I've decided that I must marry a rich man in the future. It's the kind that can buy an island casually."

The oarfish: "Why don't you set a small goal first?"

Octopus: "What?"

The oarfish: "For example, if you can get married."

Octopus: "..."

Now that the island has also been bought, and the doctor who is expecting to be delivered has also been found, it is truly ready for everything, just waiting for the birth of the baby. Moreover, Dr. Sea Lion said that when the time comes, you can go directly to the villa on the island to help deliver the delivery. First, it can better protect An An's privacy. Second, after the production is completed, the baby manfish can directly return to the sea to live, which not only avoids the fatigue of boats and cars , but also more secure.

So Shen An'an and Zhou Suiyu resolved even their last concerns.

So in the next long pregnancy, An An did two things besides eating, drinking and raising the fetus. One is to continue to sell pearls live to earn milk powder money, and the other is to name the baby in the womb.

It's really hard to come up with a name.

The oarfish has the most say in this regard, because as early as when he went to sea, An An said to let him go to the Marine Life Management Office to get an ID card, but because he had never thought of a name, it has been delayed until now. Didn't do it.

Therefore, he still agrees with An An's behavior of naming her in advance.

Because Doctor Sea Lion said that An An would have a mermaid baby and a human baby in her womb, An An thought the baby in her womb would be a dragon and a phoenix.

If you choose a name, you have to think about a boy's name in advance, and then think of a girl's name.

At this time, it is necessary to learn from others' strengths and brainstorm.