61

After Shen Anan hung up the phone, he held the phone and digested Zhou Suiyu's words for a while, then he lifted the quilt and ran to the balcony.

The balcony of her room is facing the main gate of the yard. At this moment, the light in the yard is dim, but the two night lights at the gate of the yard are on all night, and they are glowing faintly in the night.

A tall figure could be vaguely seen under the light, but because the yard of the Zhou family villa was extraordinarily large, Shen Anan couldn't see whether that person was Zhou Suiyu.

But her instinct should be.

Holding the phone, she turned her head and ran to the door of the room. After a few steps, she remembered that she was still wearing the floral round-neck long-sleeved pajamas prepared for her by Zhou's mother, and then ran back to the closet.

When the wardrobe door opened, it was full of clothes.

A small part was bought by herself before she came to the Zhou family villa.

Most of the rest were bought and given to her by Zhou's mother during this period of time.

She originally wanted to change from head to toe, but then she thought about what she looked like. Zhou Suiyu had never seen it before, even the appearance of a fish with a long tail, so she didn't bother to change it, and just picked it up. Putting on a knitted cardigan jacket, he crept out the door.

Shen An'an never had such a late-night tryst experience since she was a child, and she only felt extraordinarily novel when she went downstairs.

New and exciting at the same time.

Like a well-behaved child doing bad things for the first time, he was so nervous that his heart was pounding.

For fear of waking others, she walked carefully all the way. From the room to the door of the villa, she took twice as long as usual.

When she successfully left the villa and stepped into the courtyard, she couldn't help but let out a light sigh of relief, then raised her feet and ran towards the door of the courtyard.

The oarfish on the bed turned over, and the old **** shook his head in the presence of the old man - young people these days, it really doesn't make people worry. Why don't you go to bed at night and mess around, don't you know that you can grow your body early if you go to bed early and get up early?

Zhou Suiyu, who was standing at the gate of the courtyard, turned around when he heard the footsteps, and immediately laughed: "Slow down, the cake doesn't have long legs, so it won't run."

Shen Anji slammed into Zhou Suiyu's arms as if he couldn't brake enough, and when the man around Zhou Suiyu's waist stopped steadily, he said with a smile, "Who's afraid of the cake running away, I'm afraid of you Ran."

Zhou Suiyu looked down at her, and his voice was so gentle in the night: "Don't worry, I won't run either."

- You are here, where else can I run?

Shen An'an pretended that nothing happened and got tired of Zhou Suiyu's arms for a while, then reluctantly withdrew from Zhou Suiyu's arms, looking up at Zhou Suiyu.

It seems that the two of them haven't seen each other for almost half a month. Before that, there was someone to accompany you to do something every day, but Shen An'an didn't think she wanted Zhou Suiyu much.

At this moment, seeing it suddenly in the middle of the night, Shen Anan felt that she really wanted Zhou Suiyu.

And she didn't know if it was because she hadn't seen her for too long, but she always felt that Zhou Suiyu seemed to look a little better than before. The hair is long, and it hangs down to slightly cover the eyebrows, giving people a feeling of heroism.