74

The two spent a short time on the Wu Peng boat, and Shen Anan even took a nap with the pillow on the boat, and then set off to visit the temple fair and lantern fair at night.

Mother Zhou and the oarfish were also at the temple fair and lantern fair, but Zhou Suiyu and Shen An'an did not take the initiative to join them. After all, at a moment like today, the two are obviously more willing to date alone than a lot of people hanging out together.

But when they entered the temple fair, Zhou Suiyu and Shen Anan realized that they were really thinking too much. It is impossible to date alone, at least not at the temple fairs and lantern festivals during the Lantern Festival, because there are too many people.

If you don't pay attention, even boyfriends and girlfriends will be squeezed and lost.

Zhou Suiyu has always hated places with many people. Before going to the Ocean Show or eating, he chose places with few people, so when he saw such a crowded scene, his first reaction was to turn around. go back.

But when he came into contact with Shen An'an's high-spirited expression, he still restrained his thoughts of running away.

The two walked slowly into the temple fair following the flow of people.

It's still early, the temple fair and the lantern fair have not reached the exciting moment, and we will have to wait until 9 o'clock in the evening to see it. Because there are only various themed lantern displays at the moment, and until nine o'clock, there will be dragon and lion dances, face-changing fire-breathing and acrobatic performances in front of Qiankun Temple.

So the two walked around the lantern show for a while, and Zhou Suiyu took them to the snack street next to them.

Entering here is like entering Shen An'an's home court. Zhou Suiyu basically doesn't need to worry about anything else, just follow Shen An'an and pay for it.

Shen Anan ate all the way from the street to the end of the street, and finally joined the oarfish holding a box of fried bananas smoothly.

Shen An'an: "Yo!"

The oarfish: "Yoyo!"

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

Sometimes I really want to pretend that I don't know these two people.

Mother Zhou originally went shopping with the oarfish at first, but she got tired after walking around for a while, and said that she would drink tea and wait for the oarfish in the nearby teahouse. So the oarfish was left alone to continue shopping at the temple fair.

Now that she received a call from Zhou Suiyu saying that she had met the oarfish at the temple fair, she was even more relaxed and went back to the mahjong board.

And the single date between Shen An'an and Zhou Suiyu turned into a **** because of the unexpected addition of the oarfish.

Shen Anan ate lunch on the houseboat at noon, but didn't eat dinner. Although the oarfish ate dinner, dinner and snacks were completely different things to him, so the two of them met and ate from the end of the street back to the street again.

The last three people spent almost 9 o'clock on the snack street before they left the snack street and walked towards Qiankun Temple.

In fact, according to Zhou Suiyu's character, the best way to watch this kind of performance is to choose a nearby street shop with a wonderful view, and then sit in it and drink something, without crowding with others, and watching it more comfortably . But Shen An'an and Huang Oiyu both like to join in the fun. They are willing to squeeze where there are many people, and the fish may have some talent in drilling crowds. Anyway, in the end, they really let the two find one. Great place to watch a show with a fantastic view.