Chapter Forty-One

||Doom of Valyria||

They'd been sitting in a boat with Tyrion mumbling through his gag, what Zephyr assumed to be "Will you untie me?"

Zephyr glanced at her uncle tiredly, "I would but im kind of tied up myself, so you can see how it can be a bit difficult to do so?"

Tyrion groaned, with a roll of his eyes while the Blonde Man found this amusing and annoying at the same time. Tyrion then being the annoying little dwarf that he's always been, began humming obnoxiously until the man finally chose to get rid of his gag.

"Thank you." He said gratefully. "Who are you?" Tyrion then asked, curious.

"Your Captor." The man responded.

"Do you have wine?" was Tyrion's next question.

"Oh for fucks ssake, can you not go one day without drinking yourself to an early grave?" Zephyr snapped.

"Well, I can't sleep without wine." Tyrion explained, glancing down.

"Fuck your wine." Zephyr grumbled.

"I don't have any wine. And you have a foul mouth for a Queen." The man said.

"Trust me, my choice of words isn't as foul as this man's self pity and alcohol problem." Zephyr gave Tyrion a pointed look who would've thrown his hands up in defeat and frustration for being called out if he wasn't tied up. 

Tyrion glanced around them, "You're going the wrong way. My sister is in Westeros, Westeros is West. We're heading east."

"We're going to Daenerys, not to mother." Zephyr told her uncle.

"Correct. Queen Daenerys Targaryen, only Queen I serve." The man explained. Zepyhr shared a look with Tyrion before they burst out in giggles.

"What a waste of a good kidnapping" Tyrion said as he giggled. "It so happens we were heading there ourselves."

"What business would you and your Queen have with my Queen?" The man asked once more.

"Gold and Glory. Oh, and hate. If you'd ever met my sister, you'd understand." Tyrion answered.

Zephyr sighed, "Not Gold and Glory. I need her help."

"So, now that it's made clear that we're on the same side..." Zephyr held up her hands which were still tied together.

That didn't work on him though as he simply stared at her. She furroweed her brows in annoyance until she began analyzing the man.

"A high-born Knight from the north of Westeros down on his luck in Essos." Zephyr began before she started analyzing his things, "Dragon epaulets, bear sigil breastplate."

"You're Jorah Mormont." Zephyr grinned at the Knight.

"I have to ask," Tyrion started, "How exactly were you serving your Queen in a whorehouse half a world away? Is it possible that you were running? Why would you be running? And why would she have sent you away?"

"Oh, wait. You were spying on her, weren't you?" Tyrion finally hit the jackpot with the right answer. "It's all coming back to me. I was drunk through most of the small council meetings, do you remember Zeph?"

"Yes, actually. I do remember." Zephyr confirmed as she narrowed her eyes at Jorah, "You passed the notes to Varys' little birds. She found out didn't she?"

"Found out and exiled you. Now you hope to win back her favor with a gift. Risky Scheme." Tyrion praised, admitting it was a somewhat smart plan. However it had its flaws. "One might even say desperate. You think Daenerys will execute me and Zephyr and pardon you?"