005: Caught.

Eventually, everyone was in the pool which was big enough to fit even fifteen more

Eventually, everyone was in the pool which was big enough to fit even fifteen more. Younghoon suddenly came out of the house with beer bottles in his hands, earning cheers from everyone.

Jacob sighed and covered his face behind his palms. He was really the innocent type so he hated stuff like this and the fact that he already let himself enjoy the pool was making him feel guilty. "Are you really taking their alcohol too? How did you even get in?"

"Relax, will you? It's my beer, I hid it there when I knew they'd be going out of town because I knew it would be a perfect opportunity to come here. And I have keys, duh? I work for them."

Jacob sighed and shook his head as the other handed out beers.

Sunwoo and Suzy were on two different ends of the pool, pretty far away from each other, drinking their beers. He talked with Eric and Jacob while she talked with Heemin, Younghoon and the others.

After awhile, some of them moved to the jacuzzi so there was more space in the pool. "Race me!" Heemin challenged the other girl.

"Really? You know you're going to lose, I'm an excellent swimmer."

"But you're drunk now, so maybe I can finally win."

Suzy chuckled. "Alright then." She chugged the remaining beer and put the bottle down on the grass. They got ready to dive into the water and the race began as planned. Suzy did everything in her power and used her swimming skills to win, which she did as per usual.

She stood back up from the water and wiped the water from her eyes. "I told you, you can't—" She paused, noticing that Heemin was out of the pool. The girl gave Suzy a snicker smile and wiggled her brows, but that only confused the girl who just won a bet or whatever it was.

Suzy turned around and flinched at the sight of someone being right in front of her face — and that someone was no other than Sunwoo. He only smirked as he looked at her which made her remember she was topless. She quickly covered herself with her arms and went underwater to hide.

Sunwoo chuckled at the turn of events. "You weren't so shy before."

"Yeah, well, you weren't this close before." She gulped.

"Then why aren't you moving away?"

"Why aren't you?"

Sunwoo pointed to the pool's edge behind his back. "I kind of can't."

"Well, you could move to the side, no?" She tried her best to get out of the situation with a face that suddenly began to turn red.

Sunwoo chuckled, nodding. "You're right." He took a sip of his beverage. "I guess I didn't want to."

Suzy felt her cheeks reddening some more and even more so when he looked at her with those pretty, big, shiny eyes.

"Be aware!" All of the others suddenly jumped into the pool, running around to try and catch one another or diving in or who knows what else. Of course, as if the close distance between Suzy and Sunwoo wasn't enough already, one of the guys bumped into her, making her fall forward.

To secure herself from falling — as your natural reflexes tend to do — she intuitively put her hands to the front which in this situation made her expose her breasts that pressed against Sunwoo's chest once she felt her body being pushed from behind by one of the guys.

The boy was taken off guard as Suzy's skin was now glued with his, but he quickly found himself liking it a bit too much, though it was a bit awkward for him too. "We really should stop meeting like this." He tried to loosen up the situation with humor.

Suzy, for some reason, felt herself relax after Sunwoo's remark. There was no point in making a bigger deal out of it. She chuckled and began to laugh which made the boy do so too.

She pulled away, trying to look Sunwoo in the eyes. It was obvious that he wasn't expecting it by the way his wide smile turned into a small, confused one. He noticed the way she looked at him and he knew that stare very well, he's seen it a lot — not to sound braggy, it was simply true. Sunwoo's eyes glanced down and suddenly both of them realized that their bodies were still glued together while Suzy's hands slowly wrapped together behind his neck. Gulping, Sunwoo saw an opportunity and decided to grab it. "Or maybe.."

"Yeah?" Suzy said softly as she leaned in closer and closer.

"Maybe we should do something about it?" He said with a low voice, his eyes glancing back and forth between her eyes and lips.

"I think that's the right answer."

Sunwoo smirked and put his beer bottle down. He wrapped his arms around Suzy's back and pulled her even closer, pressing his lips against hers.

She loved how his full lips felt against hers and was amazed by how good of a kisser he was — finally someone who matched her skills.

Sunwoo found himself getting more excited as the kiss seemed simply flawless. He realized he had never made out with such a good kisser before and suddenly wanted to repeat it as often as possible.

Everyone began to whistle and yell at the sight of the two making out so they smiled in between the kisses, not being able nor wanting to separate their lips.

"What the hell is happening here?!" A sudden deep male voice startled everyone.

"Oh shit!" Younghoon widened his eyes when he saw the owner of the house walking over to them with flames in his eyes. "Sir, I thought you were out of town."

"And you thought you could throw parties on my property?!"

Everyone, including Sunwoo and Suzy rushed out of the pool. They grabbed their clothes and ran as fast as they could, which left the two that were making out behind.

"Fuck, what do I do now?!" Suzy yelled once she noticed Heemin had already ran away with the others.

"Come on!" Sunwoo grabbed her hand without hesitation and pulled her behind him while they ran as fast as they could.

spicy chapter i could say lmao 🤭