020: Disappointed.

"What are we doing?" Suzy asked in between the kisses

"We're kissing, silly." Sunwoo teased, breathing heavily while his body pressed harder against hers.

The girl suddenly pushed him away. "What if someone sees us?"

Sunwoo smirked and leaned in closer once again. "Isn't that exciting?"

The girl couldn't help but chuckle and hit his chest playfully. "Come on, I'm serious."

"So am I."

"Will you stop smirking at me like that? It's hard to focus on my thoughts."

"Then don't." Sunwoo's lips landed on Suzy's again and the two couldn't take their hands off of each other even for a second.

Younghoon was in the back of Suzy's mind, making her feel a little guilty about what she was doing with Sunwoo while leading the other one on. She knew Younghoon was never the one she actually wanted and even if they did have some fun and some kind of chemistry, it was nowhere close to what was between her and the boy she was currently kissing.

"We should get back." She pushed him away again.

"And do what? Tell them what?"

Distress painted on Suzy's face as she shrugged, having no clue what to do.

"Well, maybe let me ask you a different question," Sunwoo placed both his hands against the wall, on each side of her head, trapping her in between them. "What are you going to do with Younghoon?"

Before she could answer, the two were startled by someone calling them over and standing a little further away.

Sunwoo moved away from his position, heart beating faster. The stress disappeared and he breathed out as soon as he realized it was Eric. "Bro, why are you creeping on us like that?"

The younger walked closer and glanced at Suzy breathing heavily, looking at him shyly. Eric saw the guilt growing on her face. "What do you two think you're doing?" He shook his head at both of them, disappointed.

Suzy didn't know what to say and felt more and more guilty as she cracked her knuckles. Sunwoo glanced down at what she was doing and immediately grabbed her palms with his. "Don't do that, it'll hurt later on."

The girl smiled back softly at Sunwoo who couldn't hide the corners of his lips curling up as well.

Eric watched the two obviously in love and sighed out loud. "Suzy, you should stop leading Younghoon on." He turned to Sunwoo. "And I thought you weren't like that, bro." He shook his head and started walking back to the bar.

"Eric." The older called for him with a calm voice but the boy only waved his hand and disappeared around the corner. "Fuck." Sunwoo mumbled under his breath.

"See, I told you." Tears filled the girl's eyes. "I feel so fucking terrible right now."

"Let's just.. I don't know. Maybe I'll just go home and you can go back there?"