009: Gaming.

"Like I thought, I'm tipsy

"Like I thought, I'm tipsy." Suzy put down the cup, wiping her lips.

"You shouldn't have chugged it, you know?" Sunwoo teased and earned a smack on the arm in response.

"It turned out to be really good, it's your fault."

The boy laughed, showing his cute gummy smile once again, the smile Suzy already grew fond of. She gasped and pointed towards the TV stand, looking at Sunwoo with wide eyes. "You have PS4?!"

"Yeah, you like gaming?"

"I love gaming! But I don't have one so I haven't played in ages." She pouted and leaned back on the couch as the alcohol made her loosen up.

"Should we give it a go?"

"Hell yeah?!" She clapped excitedly while Sunwoo immediately went to grab the pads.

He handed her one but she refused to take it, seeing that his looked cooler. "I like this one better. It's my favorite color."

Sunwoo clicked his tongue, shrugging. "Sorry, babe. This one's mine and only mine."

Suzy's cheeks were already blushed from the irish coffee so thankfully Sunwoo couldn't see how him calling her babe actually affected her. She shook her head to get rid of crazy thoughts and glanced at him with a smirk. "What if I fight you for it?"

Sunwoo chuckled. "You can try."

The girl got up from the couch and began to chase Sunwoo who ran around his apartment. "How do you have this much energy while being tipsy?" He yelled from across the table.

"There's so much you don't know about me."

The two played around like that for a while until Suzy eventually grabbed onto his hoodie. Knowing she wouldn't let go, he gave up and just held the pad high in his hand, above their heads.

She started jumping up, trying to grab it, but it wasn't as easy as it could've seemed. She eventually just stood in front of the boy with her hand extended, trying to somehow reach it or hope he'd give in to her puppy eyes.

Sunwoo glanced down and a smirk painted his lips. "Like I said in the pool, we should really stop meeting like this."

Suzy looked down too and noticed how their bodies were pressed against each other again. She backed away a little bit, but was met with something; or someone; pulling her back exactly where she was.

Sunwoo's hand stayed on her back, holding her tightly yet gently at the same time. He looked her deep in the eyes, smiling flirtatiously as the buzz from his cup of irish coffee kicked in as well.

Suzy's breathing changed, her heart began to beat faster when Sunwoo's face came closer and closer to hers. She couldn't help but lean in as well, feeling once again hypnotized by his existence.

Sunwoo threw the pad onto the couch and wrapped his other hand behind Suzy's back. His lips pressed against hers, kissing her more passionately than that one time before. She didn't even think twice and wrapped her palms around his neck, eventually running her fingers through his thick, black hair.

He lifted her up so her legs could wrap around him and within seconds Suzy found herself lying on her back on the couch, with the boy on top of her and in between her legs.

Sunwoo broke the kiss, allowing them both to catch a breath. Suzy laughed and covered her mouth, looking away from the handsome boy which made him chuckle as he stared at her getting shy. "What's so funny, huh?"

She shook her head. "Nothing."

He ran his fingers through his hair almost as if he wanted to drive Suzy crazy. He then gently turned her face towards him and when their eyes met, he gave her a quick peck and moved to her ear. "From now on, there won't be anything to laugh about." He whispered.

Suzy felt her whole body began to cover in goosebumps which intensified once Sunwoo's full lips began to kiss her neck, moving lower to her collarbone and she swore she could've gone crazy at that point.

they're so cute and the sexual tensions is crazy 😳