011: The Diner.

Suzy leaned back on her seat after devouring everything that was on her plate

Suzy leaned back on her seat after devouring everything that was on her plate. "I'm so full."

"Me too." Heemin whined as well, rubbing her stomach.

"Sunwoo did a good job after all, didn't he?" Eric nudged Suzy's arm and she just looked at him shyly. She felt like he knew that there was something between them, though she, herself, didn't know what to think of it or what even it was.

"Yeah, but I've had better." Younghoon slid his empty dish away from him as he leaned on his elbows, looking around the diner.

"You two should really make up."

"Why do you guys hate each other so much in the first place?" Heemin stared at Younghoon with curious eyes but he only rolled his and shrugged.

"They're just stupid and stubborn. Both of them." Eric patted Younghoon's shoulder to which he just forced a smile, already annoyed by the subject he hated.

Jacob came over to the table and leaned down, wanting others to gather. "Me and Sunwoo are closing today, so we want to stay here a bit longer and have some drinks. What do you say?"

Eric's face brightened as he agreed immediately, the two girls as well, though Suzy felt nervous yet excited to see Sunwoo again.

"I don't know." Younghoon announced and was met with whines from the others who wanted him to stay. He eventually agreed but rolled his eyes doing so.

After other customers have left, Jacob locked the door, leaving the six of them alone in the diner.

"We have the whole place to ourselves!" Eric got up and twirled around with his hands spread.

"Come on guys, do you want to see the kitchen?"

Everyone nodded excitedly and followed the boy. They walked in and looked around — Sunwoo had just taken off his aprin as he welcomed them with a half smile that disappeared once he met Younghoon's eyes.

Suzy waved to the cook to which he answered with a wink. "How did you like the food?"

"It was really good!" Heemin gave him thumbs up.

"What did you think, Suzy?" He looked at her intensely while one corner of his lips raised up.

"It was delicious. I didn't know you can cook."

"There's so much you don't know about me yet." He smirked, making Suzy unintentionally blush.

Eric, Jacob and Younghoon shared looks. "O.. kay?" the youngest clapped his hands. "What about those drinks?"

An hour and tens of beer bottles later, the diner was filled with laughter

"It's so hot here." Suzy fanned herself with her hands.

"You can take your shirt off. It's not like I haven't seen it already." Sunwoo teased, earning a smack on his arm from the girl who now acted sulky.

He chuckled and naturally placed his hand on her lap and since nobody was able to see that because it was under the table — he didn't hesitate. Suzy looked down and then up at Sunwoo who had his eyes locked on Eric telling a story.

She suddenly placed her hand on Sunwoo's thigh as well which caught his attention right away. He raised his brows and then nodded approvingly which made the girl chuckle and others looked their way suspiciously.

They immediately tried to put on a serious face though their smiles wouldn't let them win.

a little filler chapter before it gets crazy 😅