015: Say How You Feel.

Suzy was confused by how Sunwoo ignored her that one day at the university and Heemin's constant questions weren't helping

Suzy was confused by how Sunwoo ignored her that one day at the university and Heemin's constant questions weren't helping. After few days, her best friend gave up, seeing how annoying Suzy found it and sensed that something could've been wrong between those two.

It's been few days since Suzy last saw Sunwoo. She didn't understand why she felt somewhat attached to him so quickly, especially that they only really fooled around and didn't do anything too extreme - if you don't count the drunken pool situation. She wanted to text him almost every day, but knew that she shouldn't. If he wanted to avoid her or didn't want to keep in touch then that's how it was going to be.

Heemin wanted to have a movie night with her best friend, so Suzy agreed without protesting against the idea. It was the first time after many days that she'd go to her place — which was right next to Sunwoo's — and the thought of maybe meeting him made her both happy and anxious.

 It was the first time after many days that she'd go to her place — which was right next to Sunwoo's — and the thought of maybe meeting him made her both happy and anxious

"Thanks for this." Sunwoo raised his bubble tea.

"No worries, bro." Eric patted his back and smiled as the two best friends walked on a busy street. "How was work?"

"I'm burning out there, dude."

"Really? You don't like cooking anymore?"

"I do, it's just not something I want to do while I'm so busy with uni. Maybe I should find something that takes up less time and strength until I get my degree." He took a sip of his tea.

"I think that's a good idea. Do whatever you feel is right." Eric wrapped his arm around him. "And how's everything with Suzy?" He smirked.

"I didn't tell you?"

"No, what?"

"I don't.. talk to her anymore."

Eric stopped. Once Sunwoo felt emptiness next to him, he turned around and chuckled at the younger standing still with wide eyes and a dramatic face expression.

"Why? Is it because of Younghoon?" Eric's voice sounded worried.

"I just really don't want to go through the same shit with him."