026: They'll Understand.

Eric cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck

Eric cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck. "Hi, bro."

Younghoon walked towards the two with a straight face, piercing his eyes through Sunwoo and the boy clenched his jaw seeing Younghoon's attitude which annoyed him immensely. He stood still, with the door open wide as Eric stood in the hallway, unsure what to do.

Suzy was sitting on the couch, wondering who they were looking at, but deep inside she already knew the answer.

Younghoon stood in the door way, keeping his eyes on Sunwoo. His gaze wandered to the girl sitting on the couch and that's when his eyes immediately filled with anger; as well as tears; as he clenched his jaw too.

Sunwoo reached his hand to the door, wanting to block the entrance if Younghoon thought of coming in. The boy glanced at him and scoffed. "You're the biggest asshole I've ever met."

Suzy hesitantly walked over to the three of them. "Hi, Younghoon." She said softly but he only scoffed again.

"You don't have to be an asshole to her." Sunwoo blurted out and the girl just nudged him.

"Oh, really? I should pretend as if nothing happened then? Like you two didn't betray me in the worst way?"

"Ok, ok, let's calm down." Eric stood in between the two guys, putting his hands on both their chests to prevent them from fighting.

The tall boy swept Eric's hand away and looked at him with sadness and anger filling up his eyes.

"What, you want to fight?" Sunwoo moved himself closer despite Eric stopping him.

"Sunwoo, don't, please." Suzy pulled his hand and the boy glanced back at her. Upon seeing her sad eyes, he sighed and tried to calm down.

Younghoon, seeing that, laughed ironically. He pointed at the two of them. "Oh, what a lovely couple." He smiled sarcastically.

The door of the apartment in front of Sunwoo's opened wide and Heemin peeked her head. She widened her eyes and walked towards them, leaving the door wide open behind her. "What's going on here?"

"I'm just wishing this new couple a good luck with their lovely relationship." Younghoon pointed to the two as he chuckled.

Heemin furrowed her brows and took a closer look at Younghoon. His eyes were sad and hazy, making her think that he already had a drink.

She smiled to Eric but the smile quickly disappeared when her eyes met Suzy and her love interest. She wrapped her arm around her crush and pulled him towards her apartment. "Let's go, Hoon."

The boy didn't even try to get out of her grip, he felt like he had no mental nor physical strength to fight anything, especially her sweet gestures. The two eventually disappeared behind the door, leaving the other three speechless.

Eric cleared his throat again, feeling awkward and out of place. Suzy suddenly walked away and locked herself in the bathroom. Sunwoo sighed and wanted to immediately check on her which Eric understood right away. "I'll leave you two alone."

"You can stay if you want."

"No, no, it's ok. Some other time." He patted his arm. "Text me, yeah?"

Sunwoo nodded and the two shared smiles before the younger left. After locking the door, Sunwoo made his way towards the bathroom. He leaned in a little and heard Suzy's sobs behind the door. "Babe, are you ok?"

No answer, just more sobs.

"Can I come in?"

She unlocked the door without a word.

Sunwoo opened it slowly and eventually saw Suzy sitting on the edge of his bathtub, glancing down at her hands as tears fell down her cheeks, leaving mascara marks. He kneeled down in front of her and placed his hands on her lap.

When she took a quick look at him, she cried even harder. Sunwoo immediately moved his body between her legs to get closer to her and be able to hug her tight. She wrapped her arms around him and cried a bit more. Her nerves would usually calm down immediately after being in Sunwoo's embrace, but the sadness she felt that time was unbearable.

Sunwoo stroked her back as he hugged her tightly, not saying a word, just waiting patiently for her to calm down.

"I feel like the worst person in the world." She said in between sobs.

"You're the best person in the world." Sunwoo answered immediately.

Suzy pulled away from him, sitting straight back up. "Don't joke around."

He chuckled as a soft smile appeared on his face. He then wiped her tears with his thumbs, staring at her lovingly. "I'm not joking."

Her crying slowly stopped after his sweet words and the physical affection.

"It's going to be fine, I promise. They just need time." He stroked her cheeks and eventually held them with both hands. "Ok?"

She nodded, looking at him with still teary eyes. Sunwoo chuckled at how her lips turned into a pout when he squeezed her cheeks a bit too much. "So cute." He pecked her lips which made her blush a little and a smile appeared on her red face. "That's what I want to see." He gave her another kiss and pulled her hand. "Come on, let's watch something and relax."

eh can't blame younghoon :(