023: Comfort.

Sunwoo dried his hair with a towel as he walked around his apartment comfortably without a shirt on

Sunwoo dried his hair with a towel as he walked around his apartment comfortably without a shirt on. He furrowed his brows upon hearing a door bell, wondering if there was any delivery he forgot about.

He looked through the peep whole and smiled widely seeing a girl with short hair. He unlocked the door without much thought of being shirtless. "Hey." He showed his gummy smile but it wore off as soon as Suzy threw herself in his arms, making him slightly lose balance.

Sunwoo embraced her and gently dragged inside the apartment so he could close the door. "Hey, hey, what's going on?" He brushed her hair while she was wrapped around him, not wanting to let go.

"Can we just stay like this for awhile, please?"

"Of course." Sunwoo hugged her even tighter as he continued brushing her hair, waiting patiently for her to tell him what happened.

"I told Younghoon."

Sunwoo let out a deep sigh. "I'm guessing he didn't handle it well?"

She shook her head while still cuddling into the boy. "I feel like a bitch."

Sunwoo hissed and pulled her away only to put his hands on both her cheeks. He stared her deeply in the eyes and smiled reassuringly. "Don't call yourself that, ok?"

Suzy looked at him with the saddest face expression and puppy eyes that were a bit swollen from all the crying. "But I behaved like one."

Sunwoo chuckled and stroked her hair. "We all behave like bitches from time to time. But, you're definitely not one."

A small smile appeared on her sad face which made Sunwoo widen his eyes and smile excitedly while pointing to her lips. "Oh! There it is."

Suzy chuckled and shook her head. She then glanced down and quickly back up at Sunwoo's face when she realized he was shirtless.

He looked at her questionably and glanced down as well. "Oh." He laughed. "It's not like you haven't seen it before." He winked and walked away into the kitchen, leaving the girl blushing behind. "Coffee?"

"Irish coffee, please."

The two chuckled at the memory of the very first time they drank it together.

"Can you fucking believe this?!" Heemin waved her hands while ranting to Eric

"Heemin, calm down." He grabbed her by the arms and sat her down next to him.

She hid her face in palms, trying to calm her nerves. "I just can't believe she would do that to him."

Eric didn't tell her that he actually caught them kissing, he didn't think it was necessary to add more to the fire and after all, he didn't think it was his business anyways. "Yeah, I know. It sucks that Sunwoo did it too. I know they're not friends anymore but I thought they'd be able to make up one day."

"Definitely not after that."

"Definitely not." Eric sighed and leaned back on the couch. "So, what are you going to do?"

The girl turned to him with helplessness in her eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Aren't you going to talk with him?"

"He already knows I have feelings for him."

He sighed. "I didn't mean that."

"Then what?"

"You're his best friend after all and he's probably heartbroken now. I think he needs you now more than you realize."

Heemin thought for awhile. Of course she wanted to be there for him and wipe away his tears, but she was afraid it wasn't the best idea considering their situation too. "I don't know if that's what he'd want."

"Trust me. If I was him, I'd need you more than ever." He smiled softly, staring at the ceiling.

Heemin battled with the pros and cons of actually listening to the boy, but he seemed like the most reasonable person she's ever met and he always seemed to be right. "Fine, I guess you have a point, I'll do it."

Eric smiled and got off the couch as he led the girl to the door. "Good luck." He hugged her and she left, still looking a bit unsure of her decision.

The boy shook his head as he almost threw himself onto the couch. He sighed, staring at the ceiling. "What am I going to do with you, Heemin?" he mumbled.

sunwoo comforting suzy :,) im meltingand eric is the sweetest bby ever

and eric is the sweetest bby ever