025: Interrupted.

Younghoon had separated himself from everyone for about a week

Younghoon had separated himself from everyone for about a week. The only person he allowed to see him was Heemin and she also barely talked with anyone other than her crush; and Eric, whom she got really close to because of the whole drama. Suzy texted her many times and got an answer back, though it was clear that she wasn't ready to have things back to normal and Suzy understood it completely.

Sunwoo and Jacob worked at the diner more often that week since few people were fired due to stealing the food from the pantry.

Suzy attended classes without missing a single one since she had nothing better to do and no distractions since Heemin wasn't really talking with her and Sunwoo was extra busy.

After getting back from work, exhausted, Sunwoo grabbed his phone and opened text messages. He clicked on suzy babe and asked if she wanted to come over. The girl texted right away and rushed out of her house, eager to socialize, especially with him.

When she got to his floor, she glanced to the side at Heemin's apartment and sighed, missing her best friend. She knew she needed to give her space and that's exactly what she tried to do.

Sunwoo opened the door and a wide smile appeared on his face. He spread his arms and didn't have to wait long for Suzy to wrap hers around him. "Hi babe." He said softly while hugging her tight.

"Hey." She squeezed him tighter. "How are you? You look so tired." She pouted as soon as she saw his tiny eyes.

"Work's been crazy. But I'm happy to see you." He wrapped his arms around her again, smiling to himself as they both melted into the hug.

The girl chuckled at how long they stayed in each other's arms. "I missed you."

"Really?" He teased and felt her nodding since they were still embracing each other with clearly no intention to pull away.

"I missed you too. Do you want something to drink? Are you hungry? How are classes?"

Suzy giggled. "That's a lot of questions at once."

"Ah, sorry." He chuckled. "One at a time."

After catching up a little while eating snacks in the kitchen, the two sat down on the couch in his living room. Sunwoo put on a movie they've already seen, just to play in the background, allowing them to talk over it if they wanted to. Sunwoo suddenly reached for the strand of hair that was lying on her cheek and placed it behind her ear, not liking how it covered her pretty face. Suzy still felt a bit flustered whenever he did stuff like that and that moment wasn't any different.

"Do you know what I've been wanting to do for so long?" Sunwoo asked out of nowhere while rubbing her cheek gently with his thumb.

"What?"

He moved himself closer to her, making her start to blush immediately. He then leaned in slowly while looking at her lips after what he glanced into her eyes and could tell that she wanted the same thing. After few long seconds, Sunwoo gently placed his lips on Suzy's.

The girl responded to the kiss immediately, moving her whole body closer to his without even realizing. She ran fingers through his hair until they reached the back of his neck. She wrapped her arms around him and within seconds, she was sitting on top of him.

The two continued making out as Suzy rubbed herself against Sunwoo. His hands went down to her butt and he squeezed it while their tongues moved in sync.

Doorbell.

"Oh, come on!" Sunwoo blurted out loudly which made the girl laugh. "Every single time."

She gave him one long kiss before getting off him but he sighed, annoyed as he went to open the door.

"Hey bro, I was wondering- oh, hi Suzy." Eric peeked inside the apartment as the girl fixed her hair and shirt.

"I wasn't expecting to see you." Sunwoo clicked his tongue. He was a bit disappointed that the younger kept on being mad at him for everything that happened and basically cut him off for so long and was then casually visiting him like nothing happened.

Eric scratched the back of his head with a frown on his face. "Yeah, that's why I'm here. I think I was being a bit too dramatic. The whole situation isn't easy and I shouldn't have judged you like that. Besides, it's not exactly my business either, so, I'm sorry."

Sunwoo stared at him with a blank expression which made Eric a little nervous, but the older boy's face slowly changed into a smile. "Come here." He reached out to hug the younger who hugged back, smiling.

The elevator door sound caught their attention and their smiles quickly faded when they noticed it was no other than Younghoon.

poor suzy and sunwoo, always getting interrupted lmao 🤭