Rebirth

A man was sleeping on the sofa when suddenly there was an explosion.

The man woke up in a space where nothing could be seen. A deep and coarse voice called out to the man.

Strange voice: "Hey boy, you are going to be reincarnated into another world."

Mc: "Whoa! Am I dead? And who are you?"

Strange voice: "Hey boy, I am the god of this world. Yes, you are dead. Your phone exploded, and now you're here. Ha! Ha! Ha! What a funny way to die."

Mc: "Is that true? Don't lie to me. My mobile was far away from where I was sleeping."

The god said with a fearful smile.

God: "Boy my stupid actions caused you to die. That's why I am going to reincarnate you in another world. Not only that, I will give you Five wishes, but no infinite wishes."

God: *nods and asks him to make his wishes.*

Mc: "Oh I forgot, my first wish is I want reborn in an Au Naruto world As Naruto himself, Where Minato and Kushina are still alive.  2nd is that  I want the Pures Uzumaki bloodline.
3rd wish was I want my chakra signature completely similar to Ashura and Ashura's all abilities. 4th wish was a chakra absorption power like Otsutsuki's that I absorbed any type of chakra and chakra vase attacks. and 5th wish I want a system.

Mc Woke Up to A Bright light Hitting His Eyes and Someone Spanking him,  Even though Mc did not want to Start Crying.

When He heard a Voice Saying Congratulations It's a Boy mc Opened his eyes to see A red-haired Woman Holding him and near her stood a Blonde Haired

Man... This must be my Mother And Father

Mc Called out to

Mc: System Show me my Status

Username: Uzumaki Naruto

Title:  Ashura incarnation (Wood Style kekkei genkai,+50% nature chakra,+50% nature chakra control); Child of prophecy (???)

Age: 1 day

Level:0

Exp: 0/ 100

Hp:5/5

Chk:30/30 (  Academy level )

Str:0/0

Agi.0/0

Vit: 6/6

Wis:60 [ Chunin ]

Int: 65 [ Chunin ]

Chakra Affinity: Wind ( 0 % ), Water( 0 % ), Earth ( 0 % ), Yang ( 0 % ).

Skills:

1. Uzumaki bloodline: (passive)

(superior stamina, high healing factor, adamantine chakra chain, ninjutsu mastery speed increase by 100%).

[A/N: Uzumaki are known for ninjutsu and here Naruto is full-blood uzumaki.]

2. Ashura incarnation:(passive)

(friendly with all tail beasts, reputation among tail beasts +50%)

3. Gamers' mind:(passive)

(host mind always calm in every tough and unsuitable condition)

4. Son of Yellow Flesh:(passive)

(photographic memory, easily able to learn any ninjutsu and flying thunder god)

5. Chakra absorption :(passive)

( Host can absorb his opponent's Chakra and chakra-based attack, but host attack can't absorb natural chakra )