Aftermath

Hiruzen: Wood Release, he can use Wood Release, he asked wide-eyed at seeing Naruto's left arm that had tree roots wrapped around it.

Kushina: "T-Those are chakra chains... I didn't know Naruto inherited my special chakra... did you?" her husband.

Minato shook his head, all while he was staring at Naruto's emotionless violet eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile Minato, Kushina & Hiruzen we are standing there and watching Naruto with shocked expressions. They were all shocked by their reasons.

After some time they look at Naruto, and sometimes later Kushina notices a Cut mark and some blood on Naruto's shirt.

Kushina: Naruto are you okay? but Naruto ignored her when she go near him, she see Naruto don't have any type of damage.

Meanwhile, Naruto realized the dead body of the IWA Shinobi and walk towards his room.

When Naruto releases the dead bodies, Minato took one of Iwa Nin's Mask and he sees Iwa village's headband.

Hiruzen: "Iwa Shinobi? What were they doing here?" He recognized the symbol on their headbands.

Minato: Probably they came here, break into my library and see if they can find any type of important information or scrolls. But when they see Naruto, they thought after killing my son they probably take revenge on me for the incident when I kill 1000 iwa shinobi in the 3rd ninja war. But in the end, they all die at Naruto's hand.

________________________________________________

After This incident, Minato had a council meeting, where he told the shinobi council and civilian council about today's incident.

All the council members were also shocked to hear that Naruto can use wood style.

Fugaku Uchiha: Hmmm, Lord 4th how your son can use wood style. The wood-style kekkei genkai was a Senju clan's bloodline and in the whole history only 2 people can use this, 1st person was Hashirama Senju, and the other one was Yamato after Orochimaru's many experiments in the Hashirama cells then. otherwise, anyone can't wood style even Lady Tsunade who is Hashirama Senju's granddaughter can't use this.

All the other council members agree with Fugaku's words.

Minato: I am also clueless.

Hiruzen: Well I have a theory we all know The Uzumaki clan was a distant blood relative of the Senju clan. Maybe, because of this Naruto could use the Wood Release like the First Hokage, Hashirama Senju.

Tsunade: Well I also support Sensei's theory.

All the other Council nodded their head at it

Danzo: Hey Minato why didn't you give me Naruto I promise, I make a strong shinobi.

Minato: Like you make the roots of your other anbu as an emotionless puppet and now you want my son also become like this, no thanks.

Minato: Now The complete incident was kept hidden from the public. Naruto's Wood Release was declared a S-Rank secret. Only a select few people knew about it. For public knowledge, Naruto's chakra chains killed Stone's ninja. It contributed to raising Naruto's popularity among the Leaf's people.

________________________________________________
Time skip... In The Academy

Menma and Naruko were sitting inside the classroom with their friends.

Ino:- Hey Menma, Naruko I heard Naruto Kill Some Stone Ninja.

Naruko: Yes it's true.

Kiba: I thought Naruto was only scary and stronger than me but I didn't think he was this much strong.

Sasuke: Hey I want a fight with Naruto.

Choji: well eating chips, and really if I was your place I don't want to fight Naruto.

Sasuke: Itachi nii chan told me after fighting with strong opponents, you will also grow stronger and gain experience.

Shikamaru: Troublesome.

Shino: '.....'

Hinata: H-Hey guy didn't bad talk to Na-Naruto K-Kun he was a Nice and Kind Guy.

Sakura: Naruto only became nice to you hinata otherwise he was Cold and Emotionless. you told us you and Naruto didn't date but now I doubt you are words.

Ino: I thought Naruto was like Hinata that's why he only sit next to her and talk to her.

Hinata: Her face becomes red and told her no that is not true.

Ino: Well Hinata don't panic we are only joking with you.

Menma: Hey now forget about him, I am hungry who wants to come to the ichiraku ramen shop?

Naruko: Me, me I want to go.

Choji: Me and Shikamaru also came.

Sasuke: No thanks, I don't like ramen and also my kaa chan pack my lunch.

Sakura: well Sasuke Kun didn't go then me and Ino also didn't go.

Kiba: Me and Akamaru came with you.

Shino: Sorry, but I didn't go.

Hinata: O-okay.

Then let's go to the Ichiraku ramen shop before lunchtime over, after that Menma, Naruko, Kiba, Hinata, Choji & Shikamaru go to the Ichiraku ramen shop.

When they go Ichiraku ramen shop they are all shocked seeing Naruto eat this 2 Bowl Miso ramen.

Teuchi sees them and calls them.

Teuchi: Oooh my favourite customers Menma and Naruko came with these friends.

After Teuchi approach them Naruko, Menma, and the others go to sit there.

Naruko: Naruto nii chan I didn't know that you also like ramen.

Naruto ignored her and ate this ramen. seeing this Naruto don't answer their sister Teuchi told well Naruto is also my favorite customer and he came every week Saturday and Sunday. But today he forgot his lunch and because of this, he came here.

Naruko: okay then you give a Bowl Miso ramen.

After that Menma and their friends order their ramen.

Sometimes later, in Menma and Naruko's group, everyone is shocked because Naruto and Hinata already eat 22 bowls of ramen after eating this they continue eating without any problem. Even Choji was also shocked.

Choji: I thought I was very eat compare to my other friends but seeing them now I realize I was wrong.

Shikamaru: How they eat so much.

Hearing their words Hinata stop eating and blushes while Naruto continues to eat.

Naruko: didn't worry Hinata about this. you should eat.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
To be continued.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Authors Note:

Thank you for reading this chapter.

If you enjoy this story, remember to vote and leave a review if you haven't