Land of Waves Part 3

______________________________________________________________________________

Timeskip 1 hour later...

Tazuna's House

Tazuna knocked on the door of his house and was answered by a woman's voice.

Tsunami: "Who is it?"

Tazuna: "It's me, Tsunami! Tazuna! I'm back from Konoha!" he replied.

The door opened, revealing a fairly pretty black-haired woman who appeared to be in her early 30s.

Tsunami: "Tou-san! You've returned!" Tsunami greeted her father with a hug.

Tazuna: "Yup! All thanks to these super ninjas that I've hired from Konoha! They're gonna protect me and the workers while we build the bridge!" he told his daughter.

Tsunami: "Thank you for bringing my father back home safely. Please, come inside. You're just in time for dinner." Tsunami invited Team 7 inside."Let me cook a little more food. I wasn't expecting guests. Please, take a seat and get comfortable." Tsunami told her guests. After that, she went back to the kitchen to make food for 8 more people. Roughly half an hour later, the food was ready, and everyone gathered around the table to eat.

Tsunami: "Inari! Come down for dinner!" She called out as she took her seat.

The boy in question came down soon and looked at the guests with a cold gaze. Naruto, Naruko, Menma, and Kushina could sense the unease and negative emotions coming off from the boy, but They all stayed quiet.

They all began to eat, and the team from Konoha was surprised at how delicious the food was. Everyone had a good time talking and getting to know each other. Everyone but Inari.

Inari: He looked at everyone chatting happily, as if nothing was wrong, and began to get angry. Who did these people think they were? And where did they think they were? Showing up out of nowhere and acting like they haven't got a worry in their life, and everything was fine outside. 'None of them even know what it's like to face real loss. I bet they all come from happy families where everything is just dandy.' Inari angrily thought to himself.

He couldn't take it anymore. "Shut up!"

Everyone went quiet and turned to look at him.

Inari: "All of you acting like nothing's wrong, smiling and laughing as if you don't have a single worry in the world! It's disgusting! People are out here suffering! What would you Konoha people know anything about that anyway? You guys come from one of the big villages where I bet everything is fine. I bet you guys all have families with no problems, and everyone gets along just fine. You guys don't know anything!" the boy yelled out.

Tsunami: "Inari! These people are here to help us! They're trying to help us save the village!" She scolded her son.

Inari: "What's the point? Gato has an army behind him. They're just gonna die anyway." Inari stated.

Tsunami: "Inari!" She yelled out, trying to scold him.

After that Inari ran towards his room.

Tsunami: I am sorry for my son's behavior. she apologized to team 7.

He used to be a bright and happy boy, but he's changed ever since Gato had my husband Kaiza executed publicly for standing up to him." Tsunami told her guests sadly.

Team 7 felt bad when they heard that.

Meanwhile, Naruto watched the whole scene but he don't show any emotions. he only eats his food silently..... Suddenly this system window pov up.