Chapter 4

Time skip 3 years later.....

________________________________________________ 3rd person pov

Both Naruto, Menma, and Naruko were 9 years old at that time.

Kushina was standing in the hallway. She was not dressed in ninja gear, instead wearing an expensive-looking kimono, silk red in color with some flowers pattern. On her delicate feet was pair of slippers. She was just thinking about her eldest son. She felt Naruto didn't want to be part of the family anymore.

Whenever he came home from the academy, either he would go to his room or he would drop his stuff off and leave until dinner. Even at dinner, he would stay silent and focus on his dinner. he always keep a distance between them.

she had believed Menma and Naruko needed extra attention because of her experience with the Nine-Tails. As a former Jinchuuriki, she knew how hard to control the Nine-Tails' chakra, but now... she didn't know, and because of this Naruto became cold day by day. She and Minato sometimes tried to talk with him but he always ignored us. Even she asked Menma and Naruko about Naruto and how he behaves in academies They told me in the academy he always stays quiet and emotionless but he sometimes talks with Hinata and only sits next to her & regards didn't talk to others.  After hearing this I was shocked Naruto didn't have any friends besides Hinata.

________________________________________________

"Kushina-chan" Minato called, as he flashed inside the room using Flying Raijin Jutsu. "Are you ready for the festival?"

"Yes," she said sadly. She was not really in the mood to go to the festival.

Minato easily noticed something was wrong. "What's wrong?"

"It's... Naruto"

"Oh." He knew his older son was a painful topic to his wife. It would always bring tears to her eyes.

Kushina-chan didn't, I know he will forgive us, and understand why we give our all attention to Menma and Naruko.

He put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "Where is he now?"

"I don't know... I haven't seen him since breakfast."

A noise from upstairs caught the couple's attention. They saw their daughter walking down the stairs. She dressed in a traditional red kimono and pair of silk slippers. She stood ready to go to the festival. Beside him, mamma comes who also wears a blue kimono.

"You two are ready to go to the festival?" Minato asked cheerfully, trying to lighten the mood.

Menma/Naruko: "Yes, Tou-San.

Menma:I'm ready to take all prizes that I'll get after winning every game," as he and Naruko walked toward them.

They noticed that their older brother wasn't there with her parents.

Naruko: "Hey, where is Naruto- nii-chan?" she asked, looking around to search for her brother.

________________________________________________

Before Minato and Kushina could open their mouths to answer her question, the front door opened and Naruto cautiously walked inside.

Minato smiled and said "Naruto, get ready. We are going to the festival"

Naruto raised his eyebrow at this. "No thanks," he replied in his bored tone, and he began to walk upstairs toward his bedroom.

Kushina was very stubborn; she refused to take no for an answer. She ran after her son with Minato following shortly behind her."Naruto!" she called out to him.

Naruto stopped and turned back to see both his so-called parents running toward him. "What do you want?" he asked.

Kushina: she stopped in front of him and asked "Why, Naruto? Why don't you want to come with us? We're family."

"A family? You are joking, right?" Naruto laughed "Since, when were we ever family?" he replied harshly before he walked into his bedroom and close the door, in front of their faces. "Naruto... He hates us." Naruto's unkind words nearly brought tears to Kushina's eyes.

Minato pulled her into a hug and consoled her as best as he could. He sighed; he hated to see her like this "Let's go. We've to go to attend the festival" he said.

Kushina looked at her husband and asked, "Why?"

"As a Hokage, I must attend public events."

She nodded. She didn't like it but she was going to do this for the sake of her husband and daughter.

They walked downstairs and saw their other son and daughter.

Menma: I didn't understand why he always act like that.

Naruko: Hey Menma don't bad mouth about  Naruto- nii-chan if he heard, you know what happened to you.

Menma: Hearing Naruko's words he remembers the Academy Taijutsu spar section.

________________________________________________

Flashback:-( 1 year ago.....

Iruka: Okay class today we have a Taijutsu sparing section. After we start the sparing section I told you the rules-

1. we didn't use any type of ninjutsu or genjutsu only use Taijutsu.

2. we didn't allow any type of weapons.

3. if your opponent admitted defeat or he unconscious you win.

NOW SPARING SECTION START

1st match is Hinata Hyuga vs Sakura Haruno...  Winner Hinata Hyuga.

2nd  Yamanaka Ino vs Uzumaki Namikaze Naruko..... Winner Uzumaki Namikaze Naruko.

3rd  Aburame Shino vs Random civilian child.... winner Aburame Shino.

4th Nare Shikamaru vs Akamichi Choji ... Nare Shikamaru admitted defeat because of this Akamichi Choji was the winner.

5th Uchiha Sasuke vs Inuzuka Kiba... Winner Uchiha Sasuke.

The next match was Uzumaki Namikaze Menma vs Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto.

They came sparing ground. All the fangirls of Menma and Naruto cheer him.

before the match was about start menma said 'Here loser, today I show you is stronger and why our parents didn't waste their time with you.

Hearing Menma taunt Naruto didn't respond. only wait for Iruka to start the match.

Iruka:now the match is about to start.

After the spar start menma rushed Naruto at this full speed but Naruto easily dodged every attack. hey, coward why you dodged my attack and didn't attack me? After hearing Menma's words Naruto stops his punches with his left hand after that he punches only one punch in Menma's stomach. beca of this
man was on the ground. he was holding his back and growling in pain.

After that incident Menma, Naruko, Or Any other students didn't try to provoke Naruto if anyone tried naruto beat them brutally he only show mercy to Menma because of this spar section but other times didn't show any type of mercy)... Flashback end

________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Minato and Kushina came downstairs.

Minato went forward and grabbed his wife and daughter's shoulders while Menma grab his sister's hand. He used his famous Jutsu and flashed away with them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
To be continued.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Authors Note:

Thank you for reading this chapter.

If you enjoy this story, remember to vote and leave a review if you haven't