Bell Test Part 2

Menma got angry "Argh! Stupid Fangirl!… I'm beginning to see why Dad and Mom hate them so much," he said to himself "Now, where is Sasuke ?"
W
Standing up, he searched for Sasuke and found her facing Kakashi. Seems like he was too late.

__________________________________________________

-With Sasuke -

Sasuke crouched down and threw several kunai at Kakashi, who jumped to the side to dodge them.

"There's no use in just using normal attacks," Kakashi said lazily.

Sasuke smirked as Kunai had thrown cut a rope, activating a trap. Several shuriken flew toward Kakashi's direction.

"A trap?" Kakashi said as he crouched along the ground, making the shuriken hit a tree on the opposite side of Kakashi.

Once standing back up, Sasuke went behind Kakashi and tried to kick him. But Kakashi quickly blocked his attack and grabbed her leg with relative ease. Sasuke threw a punch with his right arm only for it to be caught. He brought his other leg up and brought her foot down for a kick. Kakashi blocked it with his forearm as Sasuke reached the bell. He jumped back as Sasuke touched it.

"I admit you're good," Kakashi said as Sasuke started weaving hand seals. He ended with a horse and tiger and inhaled deeply only to yell out her technique "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!".

Kakashi's lone eye widened 'A Genin shouldn't have enough chakra to do this!'.

Sasuke put her right hand to her mouth and exhaled a large fireball. It went soaring to Kakashi only to hit the spot where he was when it reached the Jonin. A half minute passed and Sasuke stopped her attack, he saw that his attack left nothing but a burnt earth. Looking around, He tried to find Kakashi but couldn't see him anywhere "Where did he go? Behind me? No… above? Where is he?" he said to himself frustrated as he lost Kakashi.

"Beneath you" Kakashi's voice replied which was muffled for some reason.

That was when Sasuke felt someone grab her ankles "Wha-"

"Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique!" Kakashi said, pulling Sasuke down as he screamed. He got up from the ground and crouched down looking at Sasuke's head from the ground "Good try. Your talents are exceptional, but not good enough" He stood up and started to walk away, knowing Menma was following him.

__________________________________________________

With Kakashi-

As he got away from Sasuke, Kakashi stopped. Menma jumped out in front of him. "I was wondering when you would come out," he said.

"Sorry, I just had to get you alone," Menma said, getting into her taijutsu stance.

"Well then, come at me with the intent to kill," Kakashi said in a lazy tone.

__________________________________________________

-With Sasuke-

After getting his ass kicked by Kakashi, a humiliated Sasuke was seen struggling to get out of the ground.

Manma came out from behind one of the surrounding trees "Sasuke!" he said running to his teammate.

"Menma?" What was he doing here, Sasuke figured he would at least be fighting his Mother, I mean Kushina has known Menma and Naruko far longer than him, so He figured that Kushina will knock her out or go after her first.

"I need your help since that idiot pinkette wouldn't help me and I can't find either Naruto ", and Naruko was on the other side of the training ground fighting with Kaa-chan, and you are the only person, who is ear to on. Menma said as he got Sasuke out of the ground and started to inform his friend of his plan.

Meanwhile, Naruto saw everything 'Looks like Menma has also found out a true meaning behind the test'. __________________________________________________
-With Naruko-

Meanwhile, Naruto tried to eat this lunch before the bell twas est was over but unfortunately, Kushina caught her,  and as a punishment, Kushina hangs Naruko upside down against a tree.

__________________________________________________

-With Menma-

"Good, Sasuke knows of the plan"

mama said when his clone's memory suddenly surged into her mind. He ran toward Kakashi and tried to kick him only to miss 'He's fast' He spun around and threw a punch toward Kakashi only for Kakashi to block it.

For a few minutes, Kakashi was blocking and dodging Menma's strikes. He saw a small opening but just before he could take advantage of it, Kakashi blocked the strike by catching Menma'sa elbow with his left hand. And in an impressive feat of flexibility and agility, Menma pushed himself away from Kakashi.

"Let's do this!" she said, making a single-hand seal "Shadow Clone Technique!" 50 clones of the boy appeared in a cloud of smoke and surrounded Kakashi.

As they all charged at him, Kakashi dodged their attacks without any difficulty 'Shadow Clones… wasn't expecting that from a Genin, but then again he is Minato sense's and Kushina senpai's son. He went and started dispelling all his clones, trying to find the real Menma. After he had finished dispelling the remaining clones, he found the real Menma.

Kakashi: "Are you done yet?"

Ring-ring they heard an alarm clock sound.

Kakashi: It looks like time is over.

__________________________________________________

After that Kushina appear with Naruko, and Sakura also came to their location.

Kushina: Hmmm you all failed the test.

Kakashi: Hey " where is Naruto"

Before Kakashi finished this sentence Naruto appear, and he read an orange color book.

Kushina: what a minute Kakashi, Naruto read that Book.

Kakashi: Yes, senpai he read icha icha paradise.

Naruto came up to them, and he was still reading that book. After that, he shows 4 bells to them.

After that Kakashi and Kushina check their bells but see their bells disappear by a puff of smoke.

Kushina: when you take the bell to us replace it with fake bells.

Naruto: When I talk with Kakashi sensei, I secretly used my chains and take this bell. and your case when you fight with Naruko and this clone I transform Naruko and replace your bells with fake ones.

Kakashi: Then How do you divide the bell and which one is going back to the academy?

After hearing this Naruto gives all bells to their teammates.

Naruto: Now they have bells and I am the one who takes these bells, then technically we all pass.

Kushina:Yes, now you all pass .☺️☺️

Other all genins are now happy because they passed the bell test.

Naruto: Okay, if the bell test is over now then I should go.

Kakashi: wait a minute Naruto, you should forget something.

Naruto: Ooh, sorry about that,  now take your book. after that, the body flicker.

Kushina: Kakashi why you came here with this book, Because of this Naruto now also read this book.😡😡😡😡

Kakashi: Sorry senpai. 😅😅😅😅😅

Kushina: After that, she burns Kakashi's book.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
To be continued.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Authors Note:

Thank you for reading this chapter.

If you enjoy this story, remember to vote and leave a review if you haven't