Team 7 Part 2

Outside of the Hokage building, Kushina came near to his team.

Kushina: Let's go to Training Ground 7, we don't do any type of D Rank mission for today so now time to train, She told this team.

Everyone nodded and go to the training ground.

At Training Ground 7

"Kushina: This is the first day of your training so, we'll start the day off with a little training. Let's start by warming up with a run.

All Genin groaned but got ready to run.

Kushina  "Wait, wait, wait. Who said you're running like this?" She plucked several leaves off of a tree. "I want you to focus chakra onto your forehead, and keep the leaf on your head as you run. It'll be a chakra control exercise combined with physical fitness." She told his Genin as he passed out a leaf to each of them.

Naruko groaned. This exercise was hard enough for her when standing still. The others obediently placed the leaf on their forehead. It wasn't too difficult for them while they were standing still.

Kushina: "Alright, Me and Kakashi also doing the exercise with you. Now let's run 20 laps around the training ground. Let's go!" She yelled out as she began to run. The All Genin looked at each other.

Naruto thought: She is a better teacher compared to Kakashi. After that, He starts running, and Menma and Sasuke follow him.

Sakura: That was close to 8 kilometers! Are you running 20 laps like this, Is she not serious or she is?

Naruko: Well, I tell you Kaa Chan is serious about it. after that she also started running.

After Sakura saw everyone already started running, she also joined them.

_____________________________45 minutes later

Naruto had been stretching for the last 25 minutes after he finished his laps.

Meanwhile, Kushina and Kakashi see other students.

Meanwhile, Naruko finally stumbled past the finish line. The running part was usually alright, but trying to keep the leaf from falling had required all of her. Menma also has some problems due to a high amount of chakra and half of the kyubi's jinchuriki. Otherside Sakura's legs were throbbing, as she struggled to catch her breath. Sasuke fared better than each of them, being better at chakra control than Naruko and Menma, and fitter than Sakura, but he was exhausted as well.

Kakashi: "Well, that was a great warm-up!"  He commented to his team, sounding chipper than he did before the run. The Genin just groaned at him in response.

Kushina: "We'll begin the next set of exercises in around 10 minutes. Listen up as you rest alright?" She asked, and the Genin responded with a Nod. They were too tired to talk.

"I was thinking about how I should train you all, and Kakashi advice me it's best if we focus on the basics first."

Naruko: "Aww man! But kaa-chan! You've been working with me and Menma on the basics this whole time! When are you going to teach us cool jutsu? Sasuke already knows a cool Fire-style jutsu!" She complained.

Menma: Yes, Kaa chan Naruko was right,why don't you teach us any elements type jutsu, You all learned Basic in the academy so please teach us some element-type jutsu.

Sasuke: They are right, so please sensei teach us some new Jutsu.

Sakura: Sasuke Kun was right Kushina sensei, Kakashi sensei We are ready for this.

Naruto: "..."

Kakashi: Well my Cute Genin's Shinobis don't learn Element type jutsu until they're close to Chunin or until after they've become Chunin.

Naruko: Hey, Sasuke only graduate only 1 day ago but he still knows Fire Style, then why not us? She starts an argument with Kakashi.

Kushina: "Alright, I'm teaching you guys.

Kakashi: Senpai are you serious about this?

Kushina: Yes, I know they can able to handle it.

Kakashi: Senpai if you allow them, then I won't stop you.

Kushina: "Ok, before we start, there's something we need to do." She told his Genin as he reached into his pocket and pulled out 5 sheets of paper.

"Do you know what these are?" She asked, and his Genin shook their heads.

Menma: "Yeah, These are Chakra papers. You channel your chakra into the papers, and these hyper-sensitive sheets of paper will detect the elemental affinity you have in your chakra and show you."

Kushina: You are right. "If your paper burns, it means you have a fire affinity. If it crumples into itself, it means you have lightning, if it has earth-natured chakra, it will crumble into dust. If It's gets wet, it means you have water Finally, if it cuts into 2 pieces, it means you have the rare, wind-natured chakra affinity." she told them as she passed out the sheets of paper.

Sasuke eagerly channeled his chakra into the paper and was surprised to see it both burn and crumple into itself.

"Impressive! You have 2 nature affinities! That's somewhat rare! Fire and lightning huh?" Kakashi commented on Sasuke's discovery, and Sasuke beamed with pride. Take that Itachi! He had more elemental affinities than him!

Sakura: Sasuke Kun you are awesome, after that she channels his chakra.

Sakura's paper crumbles into dust... "Huh, a Earth affinity.

Kakashi: okay next.

After that Naruko channeled her chakra into her paper. It split into 2 pieces, and the 2 sides wet completely,

Kakashi: Hmmm, You also have 2 affinities and one of the wind, which was rare in Konoha. But I didn't surprise Kushina Senpai and Minato Sensei also have Wind affinity.

Kushina: Now it was Menma's turn.

Now Menma also channeled his chakra into her paper. It split into 2 pieces and after that turned into ashes.

Naruko: Hey Menma Nii you also have 2 affinities.

Menma: Look like that.

Now finally Naruto's turn, Naruto already know this chakra affinity but he didn't tell them and channeled this chakra into paper. It split into 2 pieces, one side was wet completely, and the other side crumpled into dust.

Seeing this everyone was shocked.

Kushina: I know Naruto has Earth and Water affinity because he can use wood style, but I don't suspect he also has Wind affinity.

Menma: "... Sensei?"  Did  Naruto have 3 affinities? 3? That was nearly unheard of.

Kakashi: I know it's super rare but not uncommon.

After that Kakashi and Kushina gave his Genin some C Rank Jutsu's scroll for practice, then they dismissed Team 7.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
To be continued.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Authors Note:

Thank you for reading this chapter.

If you enjoy this story, remember to vote and leave a review if you haven't