Hinata

The next day Naruto wakes up and eats a simple breakfast with this so-called family, At the breakfast table Minato, Kushina &  Naruto eat their breakfast silently while Menma and Naruko talk about their training.

After Naruto's breakfast is complete go to a forest area and patient this chakra control, sometimes later, I see the sky and found it's evening time, so I decide to stop training and go for a small walk in the village after that I go home. When I meet some kids and a girl who they bullying.

System...

[Quest: save hinata for bullying]

Reward: Friends of Hinata, Exp 2000, 10 stat points.

Failure: Hinata got badly hurt.

________________________________________________ 3rd person pov

After seeing this system window. Naruto runs toward them to confront the bullies.

Naruto:Oy leave her alone or you will not be able to even walk.

bully 1: look what we have here Hokage's useless son tried to save this monster.

Naruto: who you are calling a monster and useless, now I am going to kick your ass.

bullies: we will see who is going to kick who's an ass.

Then I start beating their ass like it was a one-sided massacre, and by the end of it, one have four bones broken and a broken nose, and the second one got his ribs crack one is a little serious Well he was bathing in his blood.

I go near Hinata and help her to stand and ask her if is she all right.

She say she is all right and I ask her why they are bullying her, she said because of her eyes.

Naruto: But your eyes are beautiful and you look pretty in them

Hinata blushes at that remark

Hinata: A...are y..you a...alright did t...they hurt you a.. anywhere.

Naruto: No I am alright, hey will you be my friend?

Hinata: y..yeah sure

Naruto grinned

Naruto: Thank you for being my friend, say are you going to be in the academy next month?

Hinata: yes

3rd person's pov ends...

After all this happened Hinata's bodyguard Ko come and thanked me for saving Hinata after that I go back home.

[Quest: save hinata for bullying]

Reward: Friends of Hinata, Exp 2000, 10 stat points.

Failure: Hinata got badly hurt.

[ Quest:completed ]

Name: Naruto (Namikaze) Uzumaki

Age: 6 years 5 months 5 days

Title:  Ashura incarnation (Wood Style kekkei genkai,+50% nature chakra,+50% nature chakra control); Child of prophecy (???)

Level:13

Exp: 3520/ 5000

Hp:150/150

Chk:8000/8000 ( Special Jonin Level)

Str: 17/17( Genin Level )

Agi: 18/18( Genin Level )

Vit: 26/26 ( Genin Level)

Wis:85 [ Special  Jonin ]

Int: 92 [ Special  Jonin ]

Chakra Affinity: Wind ( 5 % ), Water( 10 % ), Earth ( 10 % ), Yang ( 20 % )

Skills:

1. Uzumaki bloodline: (passive)

(superior stamina, high healing factor, adamantine chakra chain, mind eye of kagura fuinjutsu mastery speed increase by 100%).

2. Ashura incarnation:(passive)

(friendly with all tail beasts, reputation among tail beasts +30%)

3. Gamers' mind:(passive)

(host mind always calm in every tough and unsuitable condition)

4. Son of Yellow Flesh:(passive)

(photographic memory, easily able to learn any ninjutsu and flying thunder god)

5. Chakra absorption :(passive)

( Host can absorb his opponent's Chakra and chakra-based attack, but host attack can't absorb nature chakra )

Skill (active): Transformed jutsu, clone jutsu, substation jutsu, Cloak Of Invisibility Technique, Rope Escape Technique, Shadow clone jutsu, Leaf exercise, Tree walking, and Water walking 

Points: 80

Timeskip ____________________________________

First day of the academy:

Minato and Kushina take me to the gate of the academy alongside Menma and Naruko Menma and Naruko study well if they want to be a great ninja, I ignored them and walk.

Menma and Naruko see my attitude and come in my direction.

Menma: Hey Naruto what is your attitude now,  You know that our parents and godparents only trained me and Naruko because we are Special not you.

After that, he and Naruko smirked, while Minato and Kushina see all of this but didn't try to stop them.

After I heard come ments, I relished my chakra. Because of my chakra pressure, Menma and Naruko swept drop to their head and didn't walk.

Naruto: Hey Menma and Naruko this is not our house so don't try to act like idiots, and Menma you somehow forgot one thing, that I am your older brother and you. If you next time act like that, then I break your legs.
________________________________________________ 3rd person pov

After that Naruto walks through the gate and enters the academy. now Menma And Naruko are also free from Naruto's Chakra pressure and go to the academy.

Some people who see this scene they completely shocked.

meanwhile, Minato sees Kushina.

Minato: Kushina you are the one help Naruto to unlock this chakra and trained him.

Kushina: No, I thought you are the one.

Minato: Jiraiya sensei, Tsunade, and Kakashi also did not help him & sandaime Hokage was very busy with Uchiha'sha's matters he didn't have time to train him. This means Naruto trained himself no one help him.

Kushina: With a shocked expression. we didn't help Naruto to train him but he trained himself this much. If we help him then how much he grow stronger.

Minato: you are right, you check Naruto Chakra he already has a Special Jonin level chakra.

3rd Person Pov Ends.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
To be continued.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Authors Note:

Thank you for reading this chapter.

If you enjoy this story, remember to vote and leave a review if you haven't