Land of Waves Part 1

Timeskip 2 weeks later...

Hokage Tower (Mission room):

Team 7 enters the room

Kakashi: team 7 is here for the mission Lord  Fourth.

Naruko: Yes give us our first C rank mission, we already complete 20 D ranks and,  I don't want to do that chores anymore.

Minato: Kushina, Kakashi are they ready for the C rank mission?

Kakashi: Yes Hokage sama.

Minato: Very well, Anbu bring Tazuna here.

Then after some time, the door opened, and a short old man with a bottle of saké and the smell of alcohol entered the room.

Minato: Mr. Tazuna, Meet the people who will accompany you and help you in completing your bridge and save you from bandits.

Tazuna: "I asked for ninja protection, and you give me a bunch of kids?" he complained.

Minato chuckled. "Team 7, this is your client. Tazuna, the bridge builder Wave Country. You will be escorting him back home tomorrow."

After that Naruto's system window appear puffed up.

[ Mission: Protect Bridge Builder Tazuna ]

Reward: 10000 Ryu, 9000xp, Shuriken Clone Jutsu, 10 points

Failure: Bridge Builder Tazuna Death and Level decreased by 4

Kakashi and Kushina looked at his team with a smirk. "So, you kids ready for your first C-rank?"

Kushina: Meet me at the west gate of the village tomorrow at 8 a.m, gather supplies for one month and your ninja tools.

Team 7: Hai, sensei.

______________________________________________________________________________

The Uchiha Clan Head's House

The surviving members of the Clan Head's family were seated around the table for dinner. Izumi was also present, staying for dinner at Mikoto's invitation.

Sasuke: "So, I got my first C-rank mission. I'm heading to Wave country tomorrow." he informed the two older Uchiha women at the table.

Izumi: "A C-rank? Already?  She surprises, stopping mid-reach for a piece of teriyaki chicken.

Mikoto was shocked as well. "It's only been a month. Do you think you're ready to leave the village? Anything could happen out there." Mikoto was worried for her only remaining child. She had gotten more protective and worried for Sasuke ever since the massacre. She couldn't bear the thought of losing her last child.

Izumi: "I'm sure he'll be fine, Mikoto-sama. Kushina sama and Kakashi senpai also will be with him." She assures Mikoto.

Mikoto felt a little better knowing Sasuke would be with her best friend. She knew Kushina cared for Sasuke almost as much as she cared for Naruto,  Naruko, &Menma she would never let anything happen to him.

Izumi: "So what will you be doing? How long will you be gone? Are you excited for your first mission outside the village?"

Sasuke couldn't hide his excitement. He nodded eagerly to Izumi's last question. He was finally doing real shinobi work instead of doing people's chores!

Sasuke: "We'll be escorting some bridge builder man back to his home in Wave country, and protecting him until he completes his bridge. We're expected to be gone for a month or so." Sasuke informed his mom and the girl he saw as an older sister.