Academy

The ________________________________________________ 3rd person pov

Naruto and their siblings go into class and look around, there are the children of clan heads also known as clan heirs.

Future rookie 11 ( original rookie 9 + Memma and Naruko) of the leaf:

Uchiha clan: Uchiha Sasuke(Avenger)

Hyuga clan: Hyuga Hinata(Shy Princess)

Nara Clan: Nara Shikamaru(lazy Genius)

Akimichi Clan: Akimichi Choji(Gentle Giant)

Yamanaka Clan: Yamanaka Ino(Mind Manipulator)

Inuzuka Clan: Inuzuka  Kiba(Alpha Dog)

Aburame Clan: Aburame Shino( Silent Death)

Haruno Family's: Haruno Sakura(Pink Death)

Namikaze Uzumaki Clan: Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto(Child Of Prophecy).

Namikaze Uzumaki Menma (most unpredictable no.1 Knucklehead and most powerful ninja in the world).

Namikaze Uzumaki Naruko ( Mini Red Hot-Blooded Habanero )

________________________________________________ 3rd Person End

Naruto Pov:-

I look around for a seat and found that Hinata is sitting alone so I go there and ask if I can sit next to her, she said yes and become red (typical Hinata), I sit next to her and introduce myself properly and start talking about her likes and dislikes, she likes flower pressing, I am going to ask more question but the two people come to the Class and start introducing themselves.

________________________________________________

3rd Person Pov:-

Iruka: Hello class my name is Umino Iruka, I am going to be your homeroom teacher for the next 6 years means I am going to be your teacher till the date you are going to graduate from this academy.

Now I want all of you to stand up one by one and introduce yourself to everyone in the class.

One by one every one introduces themselves

Shikamaru: my name is Nara Shikamaru
I like sleeping, shogi, and watching the cloud
I hate when someone wakes me up
my dream well I want to become chunin then return and marry women who are not too beautiful not too ugly, have two kids, live life normally then die.

Everyone was speechless because of his
words

Ino: lazy ass

Shikamaru: troublesome

The remaining students start introducing themselves and then comes the turn of the men.

Menma: My name is Namikaze Uzumaki Menma.I like ramen and training; I dislike traitors; My dream I want to be the strongest shinobi, Believe that!

After that Naruko introduced himself,

Naruko: My name is Namikaze Uzumaki Naruko.I like ramen, training, and my friends and family, I hate when somebody tries to hurt them and perverts; My dream I want to be the Hokage like my father.

Now finally my turn come.

Naruto: my is Naruto, I don't like many things, I do hate a lot of things. My hobbies are I don't have any, and I never thought about my dream.

Everyone, was silent hearing my introduction.

Shikamaru: troublesome.

All we learn was your name, he didn't even bother to tell us this last name. Everyone thought the same thing.