Festival

In Konoha festival...

We see a small group of children playing the games that were part of the festival.
In this group we see Menma,Naruko,Ino,Sakura,Shikamaru,Choji Kiba,Shino,Hinata .

When other kid's playing games or talking each other a pair of search a Red haired boy. She was none other then Hinata she tried to find Naruto but she failed because of this she asked Naruko where is Naruto.

Hinata: H-Hey N-Na-Naruko C- Chan Y-you know we're is Na-Na-Naruto K-Kun. asked like whispered. because of this whisper like voice naruko can't understand what she asked.

Naruko: Hey hinata did you asked something

Shikamaru: Hinata asked we're is Naruto.

Ino : Hey Hinata why you suddenly asked about Naruto , are you somehow miss her 😏😏😏😏😏😏 . she asked with teaseing tone .

Sakura: Well Now Ino you tell this, i noticed in academy naruto only sit next to hinata and talk with her or otherwise he stay emotionless. Are two somehow dating or something.

Naruko:- Hey hinata this true you and Naruto nii chan was dating.

Hinata: After hearing their words Hinata start blush and this face become red. Said n-n-no n-no no you we're not dating, i only asked about him because he didn't with us .

Shikamaru see that tried to avoid their questions because of this he decided save hinata from escaping this situation.

Shikamaru: Hey Naruko Sasuke also not here do you know we're he is.

Naruko : Well Sasuke probably now other side of the festival with Itachi nii chan.

Shikamaru: and where is Naruto

Naruko:- Well Naruto nii chan was.....

Menma: He cut Naruko's word and told that he was didn't came with us .

Kiba:- Why he was didn't came.

Menma: How am I know about him? he told us he didn't like the festival.

________________________________________________

Meanwhile when Menma and Naruko talk to their friends. Minato and Kushina were watching all children .

"Minato, Kushina!" a familiar voice called.
They quickly turned around to see a familiar face of Hiruzen Sarutobi.

Minato :"Hiruzen-sama,"

Kushina: "Hey, Old-man!" ,

Seeing his wife's disrespectful behavior causing Minato to sweat drop at her .

Hiruzen smiled and walked toward them. After all these years, Kushina's behavior didn't bother him anymore "How are you two?".

Minato : "We are all right, thank you for asking,"☺️☺️

Hiruzen: "And Naruto?" he had tried to find a redhead haired boy, but he had failed to see particular shade of red hair "Where is he?".

Minato noticed that hearing their son's name had made Kushina's mood drop again. He placed his hands on her shoulders to support her "He's home.

Minato: He's not interested in the festival"

Hiruzen:"Why?", what kid wouldn't like festivals?

When Minato tried to answer Hiruzen question . Suddenly, Kakashi appeared there in a puff of smoke.

________________________________________________

Kakashi : "Sensei, we've detected some unknown chakra signatures.

Minato: "Where?"

Kakashi: "Near your home'

Hearing this Minato became confused.

Minato: "What?", how was that possible?

Kushina: "Naruto!" , as she realized Naruto was alone in their home.

"Kakashi, you take care of Naruko and menma," Minato ordered before turning towards the former Hokage and his wife "Let's go!" He used the Flying Thunder God Jutsu and disappeared with Kushina and Hiruzen.
________________________________________________

Uzumaki Namikaze compound ...........

As soon as Minato, Hiruzen, and Kushina appeared outside the their house with a yellow flash, they felt a large amount of chakra emanating from the inside.

Kushina :- "Naruto is in there! We need to get there quick!"she shouted, fearing for safety of her son.

Without wasting any time, they ran inside and went toward where they could sense the chakra waves.

"This chakra, it feels even more sinister than a tail breast. So we need to be careful" Minato warned other.

When they reached the source of the chakra, they saw four dead bodies of Iwa Shinobi. Two of them were impaled in multiple areas with sharp tree roots, which were deep inside their body. Remaining two were killed by golden chains that crisscrossed and had them hanging onto trees.

Hiruzen: "Iwa Shinobi? What were they doing here?"

recognizing the symbol on the masks. Then the two fully-grown trees got his attention. As far as he knew, only one bloodline was capable of growing full- grown trees in one day or in a few minutes. These days, only one person could use that bloodline, but that person was out of the village for an important mission at that time "Who did this?".

He all followed the chains back to their source and saw Naruto as he stood there in the middle of the training grounds. The chains were coming out of his back while his left arm had wrapped into tree roots that were going inside the ground.

Hiruzen: Wood Release, he can use Wood Release , he asked with wide eyed at seeing Naruto's left arm that had tree roots wrapped around it.

Kushina : "T-Those are chakra-chains... I didn't know Naruto was inherited my special chakra... did you?" her husband.

Minato shook his head, all while he was staring at Naruto's emotionless violet eyes.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
To be continued.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Authors Note:

Thank you for reading this chapter.

If you enjoy this story, remember to vote and leave a review if you haven't