Team meeting

_________________________________________________3rd person pov

Meanwhile Naruto was walking toward the classroom. It was the day when he and the rest of the recently graduated students would be assigned into Genin teams. He calmly entered into class and immediately walked toward his seat.

A few minutes later, he heard Iruka's voice due to him screaming to the class.

"Alright class, sit down" No one paid Iruka any mind, and continued their talking and playing making said teacher gain a tick mark "I SAID SIT DOWN!" He roared using his big head jutsu, which was not technically a jutsu, but his job was done as all of them immediately took their seats. He cleared his throat and looked to his class. There wasn't any weakness in his voice nor was he showing any signs of yesterday's' injuries. "Today—"

"Iruka-Sensei!" Sakura interpreted, holding her hand up.

"Yes, Sakura?" Iruka answered a bit peeved at being interrupted.

Sakura: "Where is Mizuki-Sensei?"

"Well..." He started. He and the Hokage had come up with an excuse to cover up the Mizuki incident ".

Iruka: He is on a long term top secret mission and I can't tell you about it, because if I tell you... then I'll have to kill you" It was truly a lame excuse but in the end It scared Sakura at that as she nodded her head fearfully without asking any more question and took a seat "Now class..." he started one of his boring speeches about ninja-life.

Ignoring everything that Iruka was saying, Naruko and Menma looked at their older brother . They knew everything that Iruka had told Sakura was a lie . They already knew about the Mizuki incident. The silver haired academy teacher wasn't on some kind of long term top-secret mission, he was dead. Their older brother killed him for his treason.

Quickly dismissing their thoughts, they turned back to Iruka, who was about announced teams.

Iruka: Team 1....." ,Team 2 .....",Team 3.....", Team 4.....",Team 5.....",Team 6.....",

"Team Seven is Haruno Sakura, Sasuke Uchiha" Iruka winced as he heard the little banshee screaming in victory "Naruko Namikaze Uzumaki, Menma Namikaze Uzumaki, and Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki under Jounin Kakashi Hatake and... Kushina Uzumaki."

Naruto really didn't care, about this teammates he was neutral for them.

Sakura was cheering inside her mind. It was her dream to end up together with her Sasuke-kun.

Naruko was grinning, as she was happy. She was placed on the same team as her brothers, one of her best friends, and her mother, meaning they were going to be together most of the time and she might be able to reconnect with her elder brother, cue minor blush.

Menma didn't know how to feel at the moment. he was a bit happy he was going to be with his sister and mother, and maybe he also try and reconnect with his elder brother just like Naruko was trying .

&  Sasuke Was Happy and unhappy same time happy because this teammates Naruto, Menma And Naruko was strong and he respect them also he Naruko was this good friend and Menma Was this rival. He was unhappy Sakura and he was same team , he didn't like fangirls Specially Sakura and Ino.

_________________________________________________3rd person end

-1 Hour Later-

With in an hour, all the teams were picked up by their sensei with the exception of Team 7. They were sitting in the classroom and waiting for their own sensei to pick them up.

Sakura : "Where are they!?"  cried, having gotten sick of waiting. She was just trying to vent some of her frustration from waiting .

Menma : "Sakura, please keep your voice down,"  rubbing her ears, being Jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tails he had heightened senses which were sometimes pain in the ass to deal with, especially since he was next to Sakura.