3. Realisation

Song : Main tumhara
Get ready for the cute moments of our Jay and ruhani ♡

..............

JAY'S POV
[Same night / time : 12:oo am ]

"Rooh..please don't go don't leave me....I...I...l-lov-"

I wake up abruptly, another nightmare. Multiple nightmares in a night is not a new thing for me but tonight I saw her.. my Rooh, after so long.
I wake up sweating excessively my breathing was uneven. My hands were shaking as I pour myself a glass of water from the sidetable.

Clam down Jay...she must be fine right?

My Rooh. I saw her for the first time when I was around 7 or 8 years old in a fair (mela). I was still recovering from the loss of my mother so my Masi took me to the fair for a change of environment that's when I met her . We spent the whole day together in the fair although we were just kids I didn't know anything about love or attraction , All I knew at that time was that she makes me happy . I smiled after months when I was with her.

I , her and maasi spent the most beautiful day of my life together. We played games , ate the street food.

Oh I still remembered how she loved the spicy food while I was struggling to cope up with her. That thought made me chuckle.

I stood up from my bed and move towards the Almirah taking out the box which have all her memories....like the photos we clicked, The bracelet she made for me, even the wrapper of the chocolate we ate, I won a soft toy for her I wonder if she still has it with her?

I never met her again after that day. I tried so hard to find her but always failed.

My eyes suddenly fall on the picture of us in the fair and I notice the necklace that she was wearing ..it looks familiar?

Wait! This....
Ruhani...she was wearing the same necklace as the one in the picture
C...could it be..?

I quickly take the picture with me and go out of the house quietly not wanting to wake up maa. I am not feeling sleepy anymore after those two nightmares and this new information I can't sleep now.

I Don't know where to go at this point at night but maybe I just need some fresh air. I sit down in my car and decide to go for a long drive around the city.

After driving around for almost 40 minutes I got tired and realised I was near the Ganga ghat...where I met her.

Without thinking much I drove to the ghat. I know I can't meet her at this time but that place is so peaceful it might help me calm down.

I came out of the car and decided to sit on the stairs near the river and that's when I saw her...dude! Have I gone mad ? Am I really imagining her ? There is no way she is here at this time at night.

I pinched my arm. Ouch! I can still see her. She is real.

"Roohh!!"

I yelled from the top stair and literally ran towards her. She turned around hearing my voice but she looked confused.

"Hey there slow down dude you will fall"

She said looking tensed as I was literally running like a madman towards her.

I stopped infront of her . We were standing on the lowest stair near the river one more step and we are down!

"Y-you...are..my..r-rooh..right..?"