33. Don't Stare

RUHANI'S POV

"That way I can admire you more, admire the most beautiful human to ever exist. Aap mere Prem se bhi jayda khoobsurat hain.."

His words when echoed in my ears left my heart racing, turning my cheeks red as I tightened my grip on the steering wheel to maintain my composure. I could see Jay still looking at me with heart in his eyes through my side view. I kept my gaze in front, at the road while his intense gaze made my body heat up more than usual.

I reached the brim of my little patience when he casually kept his warm palm on my left thigh making a shiver pass through my back as I got chills at the sudden and suttle intimate act. Letting out an annoyed whine I looked at him only to find him smirking at me with mischief filled eyes.

I glare at him which he paid no heed to and continued to stare at me. The moonlight reflection on the windshield illuminated the darkness inside the car, as I could see his playful eyes and the charming smile dancing on his face while he continued to tease me to get a reaction out of me. Looking back at the front I huffed and spoke up.

"That's it, s-stop staring at me."

I cursed myself internally for sounding nervous under his captivate gaze. His lips turned up from one side as a sly grin appeared on his face. He leaned his back on the seat, putting both of his palm under his head he said casually while shrugging his shoulders.

"Why should I?"

"I..because..uh.."

I bite my lower lip slightly, finding myself at a loss of reasoning to support my want. A annoyed pout formed on my face feeling myself getting trapped in his tactics. He let out a dreamy sigh while looking at me and leaned forward making my breathe turn shallow for a second before I regained my composure trying my best to focus on driving. He stopped right at the left side of my face and brushed his nose against my cheek.
I felt his fingers tenderly tucking a few strands of my open hair behind my ear as he whispered in a husky voice.

"Why should I not admire what's mine darling?"

Letting out a groan, I parked the car at the side of the road and turned my face to his side. My furred eyebrows and the annoyed pout disappeared as I looked at him giving me an innocent while looking at me with the softest gaze ever..like I am some precious treasure to him. The spark of moonlight mixed with the spark of his eyes made me see stars in front of my eyes, the cold breeze brushed against his silky black hair which covered half of forehead.

"Kaha khoo gayi meri jaan?"

I break out of my trance as his flirtatious voice ringed in my ear. Using all my strength I looked away from his hypnotizing eyes and turned back to the front before speaking, using a softer tone than I planned.

"You are not letting me drive."

-"Hmm? And how so?"

I gazed back at him and frowned my eyebrows at his question. How so? Like he didn't know how my heart skipped a beat whenever he looks at me with those lovesick eyes..how something inside my stomach sturres whenever he whispers those affection filled words with the utmost honesty and sincerity laced in his voice. How my body heats up and chills run down my spin at his warm touch. Letting out a sigh and I placed my head on the steering wheel and spoke.

"You are distracting me. Stop staring at me like that."

He raised right brow hearing my words and leaned forward placing his head right next to mine. He booped my nose with his finger, pressing a kiss afterwards as I close my eyes taking in the feeling of his soft lips over my burning skin. With the same charming voice he spoke again.