65. Warning

JAY'S POV

"Kaha tha ek saal tak? Ravi ne btaya ki company sambhal raha hai par apni maa ko ek phone tak nahi Kiya?"

Maa asked, the moment we stepped into the room, holding back her tears which threatened to fall anytime. I sniffed before making her sit on the corner of the bed, kneeling down I hide my face in her lap. Silent tears escaped my eyes when she started caressing my head softly with her hands.

In that moment, I felt the safest like noone could hurt me. The comfort I was craving for was hidden in her soft palms. She kept brushing my hair softly while I kept my face hidden in her lap, not wanting her to see my tears. Her motherly touch felt like the first sip of water, you drink after running a marathon.

"Kaha chala gaya the beta?"

I clenched my eyes as more tears rolled down my cheek upon hearing her call me so softly. Baba stood at the corner without saying anything. Clearing my throat, I tried to get rid of my tears before answering her.

"Phass gaya tha main maa..."

I explained everything to her, from getting trapped my Mr. Ken's men to them blackmailing me. The heartbreak I experienced when I learned about me being that monster's blood and the cruelty he did to my mother. Everything was like an open book infront of her except for two thing, one, the physical and mental torture I faced and second, what happened between I and Rooh.

By the time I was done explaining everything, she was already a crying mess. Her heart broke after hearing what her son went through, I wiped my tears and looked up to hold her hands comfortingly before speaking softly.

"Mai thik hu ab maa, please don't cry."

She sniffed, shaking her hand and hit my shoulder slightly before speaking between her soft cries.

"Kitna juth Bolega Jay? I maybe not be your biological mother but I have brought you up. I know when you are fine or when you are lying."

I looked down for a brief second after hearing her words before getting up and sitting on the bed beside her. Placing her head on my shoulder, I rubbed her back hoping to calm her down. Baba came forward and patted my shoulder, which took me by suprise, before he asked.

"If you were stuck there, who was handling your business and social media? Karan showed us the pictures and we thought you were alright."

His brows crashed together as his mind wandered to find the answer. Maa also looked at me with confused eyes, waiting for my answer. Letting out a sigh, I wiped my cheeks before explaining.

"They were managing the company and posting on my social at my behalf. If you notice, they never posted a picture with my face visible in it. It was trick so people would think that I am fine while they kept me locked up."

Maa covered her mouth with her palms as she let out an audible gasp upon hearing my words. Baba's frown deepened but he nodded, understanding the situation. Maa cupped my face, makimg me look at her as she worriedly glanced at me before asking.

"How did you escaped and what happened to Beom seok? What if he comes after you again?"

I let out a sigh recalling the day I finally managed to escape that place; how I had to get my hands bloody to save myself. Only I know how I managed to survive those days, I can't hurt her anymore by telling her about things which don't matter anymore. So, I just shook my head before responding.

"He won't come after me again, Now leave all that. Mai thak gaya hu maa, Sula dena thodi Der?"

My voice came out like I was pleading and maybe I was; I needed to sleep in her embrace more than anything. Without wasting a second, she caressed my head lovingly before placing a kiss on my forehead. Leaning her back against the bed's backrest, she crosed her legs.