7. Sorry

RUHANI'S POV

I woke up when I heard my mother knocking my door.  I whined in my sleep and snuggle into the blanket more.

"Ruhani..wake up beta. It's 10 in the morning. Breakfast is ready. Ruhani open the door" Mrs. Anjali Abhishek Singhania, my mother called me out from outside of my room.

Well about my mother, she is the best mother anyone could ask for. I love and respect her immensely but I wish she thought about herself too sometimes. She will never go against her husband aka my father not even for my dream of becoming a dancer. I know she doesn't have any problem with my dancing but she won't admit that in front of my father according to her...her opinion is always the same as her husband.

She has always taught me to be independent and self sufficient but she always let people walk over her and I hate it. She should stand up for herself as she has taught me.

Hearing her voice I got up from the bed lazily and open the door.

"Yes mumma.. good morning."  I said in a sleepy voice and hug her.

"Tu theek Haina beta ?"  She asked worriedly and touched my cheek.

Oh right! My father had slapped me last night. I forgot about the fight after meeting Jay..thinking of him made me smile but hey! Did he text me ? I need to check my phone.

"Ruhani? Where are you lost beta ? Are you fine ? I made your favourite breakfast."

My mother's words bought me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and smiled "I am fine mumma. Don't worry. I will freshen up and then come to eat hmm."

She nodded and kissed my forehead before going back. Haye meri pyari maa !

I quickly went inside to check my phone to see any message from him. God! I am acting like a teenager in love.

JAY'S POV

I woke up around 9-9:30 due to my stupid alarm clock, just then I heard the sound of maa praying. I quickly got off the bed and suddenly a smile made it's way to lips thinking about my Rooh. I hope her cramps are fi-
Fuck.
Shit.
Oh no.....
I forgot to text her last time that I was home safe. I whined thinking about stupid I am. I stuffed my face into my pillow and let out a frustrated sigh.

My first impression got fucked up. Great Jay you haven't gotten the girl yet and you have started disappointing her already. I try to find my phone in the blanket. After having my phone I lay down on the bed on my stomach and clicked on the contact saved as

Pyaari rooh♡

Okay so what do I text her now ? I started typing...

"Good morning beautiful ♡
I am sorry I forgot to text you last night when I got home. I was just too happy that I called my bestfriend over and we were talking for so long then I feel asleep.
I am really sorry. "

Ughh! Now that I type it out I realise how bad it sounds. I hope she is not mad at me. I then typed another message.

"I hope your cramps are better now and you are feeling healthy. Please do forgive me. I hope you have an amazing day sunshine. I will come to meet you at your dance practice will you be there?
Ps.  Last night all I talked about to my bestfriend was you♡
~YOUR JAY"