32. The bruises

JAY'S POV

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT HURTING HER !!? HOW DARE YOU..."

I left his collar harshly making him almost fall down on the ground but he took the support of the table and looked up at me with a smirk while I stood there breathing heavily, my fist covered by his blood. He wiped off his blood and spoke in a mocking tone.

"What? She left you now ? Aww..are you hurt now big brother?"

That's it! He needs some good punching. I shook my head and leaped forward at him gripping his collar tightly as he kept looking at me with the same dirty smug. I moved my fist swiftly upwards colliding with his chin, his mouth starting bleeding. I jerked him harshly before yelling.

"Why did you do that? Don't you love your life? Just how dare you even think of her? You can't hurt her, not till I am alive! You f#cking b@stard!!"

I kicked him in his stomach with my knee making him fall on the ground on his back. I bend down to his level and spoke while glaring at him.

"I know I can't kill you..Maa won't be able see her son's dead body but I swear on my love for her I won't let you live peacefully either..."

Saying that I stood up whilst he looked at me with confusion and somehow scared expression. Unable to keep up he closed his eyes and collapsed on the floor. I kicked him again for once before leaving the room. I walked to the guard of that corridor and spoke.

"Get him patched up and send him back to banaras."

"Okay sir."

I nodded and walked away from there, taking out my phone I dialed Ravi's number who picked up immediately and spoke in a worried tone. I halted to talk to him.

"What happened? Is everything okay?"

I let out a big sigh and looked around for a second before speaking in a cold voice.

"Hmm. Everything is fine. Just block all credit cards Karan uses and make sure he doesn't get a single penny from the company. Freeze his official bank account."

"What? Why ....I mean how will he have money then?"

He said in a confused tone. I bite my lower lip to control my annoyance as I looked down at my hands filled with his blood. Looking away from them I spoke again this time, with authority.

"Just do as I say."

Saying that I hung up and kept the phone back in my pocket. On my way back to Rooh I decided to stop by in the washroom to clean myself up. Entering the company washroom I washed away his blood off my hands in the basin. Staring at myself in the mirror I couldn't recognize myself, the first three buttons of my shirt were broken, eyes were still red the fire in my heart was still burning. I splashed some cold water over myself to calm this burning feeling inside of me.

Combing my hair backwards with water, I walked out of the restroom making my way to the office with fast steps. I slowly opened the door not to wake her up. As soon as I saw her sleeping peacefully on the couch wrapped in the blanket, something in me stirred like I find the justification of what I just did. Making my way towards her I kneeled down beside the couch and kept my head beside her stomach looking up at her face I let out a smile after fighting deamons in me.

I held her hand in mine, caressing it I pressed a kiss on the back of her palm. Tucking her hair behind her ear I took a moment to just admire her. How can someone be so beautiful inside out? Even if I kept staring at her all my life, I would never get bored..