53. Tickling Time

JAY'S POV

Only a few days, only a few days...
I fucking knew it's just for a few days but even a minute soo far away from my rooh and in the presence of that man would be like walking straight through the hell. In these past few weeks, I had fell in love with my life, with how happy I could be with her And now, I wasn't ready to be that old Jay again...to feel that pain again.

When I was used to this kind of pain, it was no big deal for me But now I have tasted the sweetness of her love; How will I face the bitterness of my life once again? I sat there silent, trying to take in all of her inside of me just by my eyes.

Those eyes, the way they light up upon seeing me. Her lips, the way they softly call my name. Her ears, beautifully adorned by those silver jhumke of hers, oh! How I would miss their gentle tinkling sound. I extended my neck upwards and let out a groan looking at the sky.

She brought my face back in front of her by cupping my cheeks and squeezed it causing me to let out a chuckle, which sounded heavier due to the burning sensation in my throat. She rubbed her thumb over my cheek softly and said.

"Jay.."

That was it, I closed my eyes as a lone tear rolled down my left. I live for the way, she says my name. I never loved my name until I learned how it sounds when she says it with such love.
That single tear was quickly wiped away by her. I held her hand tightly before pulling her with me as we both stood up from that place.

She looked at me with raised eyebrows, feeling confused by my sudden action. I cupped her hands in between mine and placed a peck on the back of her hand before speaking.

"I want to make the most out of this little time. I will text Ravi that we had to go somewhere, so let's go shall we Rooh?"

She looked at me probably feeling perplexed as I spoke too fast. It felt like something was slipping away from my hands and all I could do was try to grasp on it tighter. I let out a sharp breath before repeating my words, this time at a normal speed.

"Let's go somewhere, just two of us? I want to spend my time alone with you before I leave."

She moved her hand on my back and rubbed it rhythmically, immediately, almost magically calming down my anxious nerves. Giving me a quick smile; She spoke gently.

"Calm down Jay. I am all yours for today, for when you go, for after you come back."

I swear on my dear life, if we were not standing inside a temple right now. I would not have wasted a split of second to kiss her, right there and then but I couldn't. So, all I did was brought her hand closer to my lips and pecked it before mumbling.

"And, I am yours m'lady, for always and ever."

With that being said, I put my arm around her shoulder and we both walked out of the Temple premises. I kept my feet two steps behind her, just to look at her for a little long. My heart has never felt this heavy for as long as I can remember, I kept admiring her luscious hair flowing, due to the wind.

She suddenly halted her steps, breaking me out of my trance. Looking at me with a frown, she asked.

"What time is your flight though?"

"At 1 a.m."

I replied with a shrug. My answer left her speechless for a moment as she let out a small gasp before speaking with a deep frown visible on her gorgeous face.

"But you said it's tomorrow."

I let out an embarrassed chuckle and ruffled the back of my hair as I looked away feeling embarrassed due to my stupidity. Slightly scratching the side of my temple, I uttered softly.