4. Late Night talks

Ruhani's pov

Safe. Peace.
That's what I felt when he hugged me. His confession..when I heard him say all that something in me stirred. I know he is just a childhood friend that I met for a day and after so many years we met again. To be honest if he wouldn't have told me that he is the same boy who won my favorite Keychain for me. I wouldn't have recognized him.

I know that he loves me and I had a big impact on him . I don't love him...yet.
He is already having an impact on me. I want to be his friend and I want to spend time with him. I love how he is treating me like I am some precious treasure.

"What are you doing here at this time Jay?" 

I asked breaking the silence.

"I won't lie to you Rooh. I um..had some nightmare then I found this photo. I couldn't sleep after that so came for a drive and just like you I thought of sitting here near the river then I saw you."

He explained and smiled after. I suddenly felt worried for him when he said he had nightmare. I feel like protecting him from everything....afterall he is my friend right ?

"Oh and I wanted to say, you dance really really well. I know classical dance is really difficult but you were doing that like it's the easiest thing for you. You are great Rooh."

Jay complimented me. I smiled atleast someone understands me a little and replied

"Thanks. I just love to dance you know. It gives me peace."

I replied happily. I love to talk about the things I love.

"What else do you love  other than dancing? Pretty Rooh."

Jay asked me while looking at me lovingly. Noone has ever looked at me like this. Noone asked what I loved to do other than my Srishti.(her bestfriend)

"Um...I love to write , read poetry and...oh yeah I loooooveeeee fooodd , I like to study too a little bit huh justtt a little bit and I love music , flowers,  chocolates oh and I also love to travel hehe there are so many things"

I excitedly told him about the things I love like a little kid while giggling. He listened to carefully as if he was making mental notes about the things I was mentioning. After I was done talking he just smiled and push my hairs behind my ears softly.

Damm!!! This man is doing something to me.  I looked away trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

"You are so cute Rooh. I will remember everything you mentioned."

He said after taking his time admiring me.  Dude I am not that beautiful! You are making me shy...

I just nodded. We both sat in silent for sometime when I suddenly felt cramps in my stomach. Pretty normal...right?

WAIT NO NO NO..did I just got my periods Here ?  In front of my potential boyfriend?

Ahm...ruhani get yourself together.
I bite my lips trying to ignore the sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

JAY'S POV

I noticed her biting her lips and clenching her eyes. That tensed me up..is she okay?

"Rooh..are you okay ? "

I asked while keeping my hand on her shoulders. I was dead worried about her. She didn't look fine at all. Is she in pain?