15. He is missing

JAY'S POV

I went home straight after maa's call. She informed me that baba hadn't came back home since 2 days. She sounded so worried..must have been crying.  Ugh! I don't know what is the problem with that man. I swear if I found him passed out drunk again I don't know what I will do.

As  I reached I saw maa standing outside . I quickly got off the car and hugged her. She started crying again. The most painful moment of my life is seeing her cry.

"Maa main aa gaya hu na. Mil jayenge baba main dhundh kar launga..shh..rona nahi."

I rubbed her back to calm down. I made her sit down on the chair and asked a servant to bring water for her. I walked away a little to the side and call Ravi to explain the situation. I had already asked my men to search the city. He can't go further than that. I specifically told them to search near all the bars first.

"Ravi you know I don't give two shits about that person but maa does. I want him alive for her. I don't care how just find him."

I yelled at him through the phone. I need to find him. I can't see maa like this. Just as I cut the call another car stopped in front of the car and Karan Oberoi came out. Ofcourse! He must have gotten late due to some 'important party'.

"Where is baba?"

He shouted as soon as he saw me. I just sighed at his words and replied with a tight lip smile.

" 'He is my father not yours so mind your business' what happened now ? Go search for your father."

I rolled my eyes as I re-stated the words he always said to me whenever I tried to send baba to rehab. He has serious alcoholism but his own son his own 'blood' didn't let me send baba to rehab because according to Mr. Karan Oberoi..his father is just 'enjoying' his life.

I swear if anything happens to maa because of these two. I will kill them. Karan just looked me with annoyed face and called someone probably trying to get to baba.

"Maa..take your medicines and have some rest okay? I will find him till you wake up promise."

I had to send her to her room. If she keeps crying like this she might fell sick. I supported her and dropped her to her room.

"No more crying maa. I am still here okay."

I tucked her in after giving her  a sleeping pill. I went out of her room and saw Ravi in the living room.

"Any update?"  I asked.

Ravi just looked down and said in a low tone only for me to listen.

"We found him passed out outside a..strip..club.."

I just looked away not even feeling surprised. Here his wife is getting worried sick for him and he is there enjoying in a fucking strip club drinking his life away? I don't mind him using my hard earned money for something good this is not the way. This needs to stop.

"Where is he now? "  I asked Ravi.

"Hospital."

I nodded at his answer and asked all my men to get back to their original schedules including Ravi. I sat down on the couch feeling frustrated as ever. What will i tell maa when she wakes up? I don't want to hurt her by telling the truth but she deserves to know. If something happens to her. I am throwing MR. VINEY OBEROI out of this house. I won't listen to maa this time.