18. Furious Abhishek Singhania

RUHANI'S POV

"Only for you Rooh baby.."

I chucked at his words and kissed his forehead before saying.

"You should also go back and take care of maa okay?"

I can't imagine what she must be going through seeing her husband passed out drunk? That too not for the first time. I was really worried when Jay told me about her condition.

Hearing my words Jay nodded seriously  but then his expression changed again to the playful one as he said with a smirk.

"Maa? Bohot chinta ho rahi hai apni hone vali sassu maa ki."

I was amazed by the choice of his words. I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms shrugging my shoulders like it was obviously natural for me to be worried for her..

"Haan ho rahi hai to?"

"Kabhi unke pyare bete ki bhi chinta Karo."

I smiled at his words. It was clear that he was just joking but I loved these small playful conversations of us.

"Ussi ki to karti hu sabse jayda."

~"uh-huh?"

He held my chin lifting my face up a little before pressing his lips onto mine. My hands automatically went up to his shoulders as he held me by the waist. My car was parked in a isolated place so hopefully noone could see us.

If I knew I would die the next moment the first thing I would before dying is kiss him. The way our lips get tangled together as if they were made for that. The way he holds my waist gently yet firmly to keep me at my place and..the way he kisses my forehead every-time after we kiss.

"Rooh..I don't know how I lived those 16 years away from you but now It gets hard to breathe when you are not around. It's almost scary..."

His words held a sense of vulnerability making my heart warm up. I caressed his cheeks slightly before placing a kiss on them. Looking back into his eyes..I pulled him closer by his collar before saying.

"I won't go away ever. I promise. Even I can't survive without hearing your voice."

"You like my voice jaan?"

He asked excitedly while smiling widely. I nodded and held his hand.

"Haa ree..meri jaan. Katilana  avaj hai ree teri.."

I said in a 'Tapori' tone trying to lighten the air around us. He chuckled loudly hearing my tone and pulled my cheeks while saying

"Hahaha!! That was soo cute m'lady "

Finally after trying to see off eachother for the past 20 mins. We sat in our respective cars and drove home. I let out a satisfactory sigh feeling complete yet empty at his sudden absence. The drive was filled with me replaying our time together in my mind and smiling to myself like a crazy person.

He is the type of  person I used to dream and think about in my imaginations who actually came to my life in the most beautiful form.
_____

Stopping the car at front gate I texted Jay that I reached home before parking the car and went in. My steps halted at the entrance itself hearing my father screaming and yelling. I almost flinched at how loud and aggressive he sounded. Shit!! When did he come back? He must have seen bhai.