Chapter 6

We ride into town, I have my arms wrapped around his waist holding on for dear life. I look around to see people walking around everywhere. I notice some people looking at my buyer with fear. Some people rush into stores when they see him and others straight up run. I know that's what I would do so I can't really judge.

We stop in front of a store that looks nicer than all the rest. It looks to be made of marble and there are clear glass doors and I can see shelves with clothes folded on them.

The rest of the town's stores look to be made of wood and some even look to be deserted so you can only imagine how this white building stands out.

My buyer gets off the horse first and then he offers his hand to me. I take it without hesitation since I don't want to plummet to my death off of this horse. After I am down on the ground safely he turns to start tying the horse to this log thingy.

I can't help but think about running right now since his attention is off me but he is obviously faster than me. I just need to get someone's attention so they can help me. Maybe they could hide me somewhere so he couldn't find them or maybe they could...kill him. For some reason I feel ashamed when that thought crosses my mind. I don't know why though,
I mean he's a serial killer and he deserves to die.

' He hasn't tried to kill you yet though, you could even say he has been nice to you,' a part of my brain screams but I quickly shut it down.

"Ready to go?" He asked me. I look back towards him and nod my head.

He stops me a second before we enter the store to say,"Don't try anything, You dont want to find out what happens if you don't listen," My blood runs cold as he drags me into the store. What kind of punishment, I immediately know that I don't want to find out.

When we walk through the big glass doors I see the rows and rows of clothes. With my family they had always picked out my clothes for me. It usually consisted of stupid dresses and the occasional shirt and some pants that I could only wear in my room.

I don't know what to do as I just stand there and wait for my buyer to drag me somewhere and pick out clothes for me to try on but he doesn't. He is standing slightly behind me and I look back at him with a question in my eyes.

"Lead the way princess," He says and laughs. I start walking unsurely toward the first row of clothes. I notice that these all look to be long sleeve shirts and sweaters. I walk a little, noticing my buyer following me. I see a pink sweater that looks to probably be pretty comfy, It's not elegant though, just a plain sweater. My parents would never let me wear this. I pick it up off the shelf it was on and look back at my buyer.

"Can I get this?" I ask warily.

"Sure to get whatever you want, I'm not carrying anything though."

*************************************************************************************************************

It's been only about 30 min and I have gotten two sweaters, an oversized t shirt, 2 pairs of sweatpants, and one plain blue nightgown,2 pairs of jeans, 3 sweatshirts ,and a hair brush and some body washes. I know I need to go to the undergarments section but I don't want my buyer watching me pick them out. I know I have no other choice so I just walk there taking care not to look at him at all as I just grab random bras and pantys that I know are in my size.

When I'm done I turn back to look at him,"Im done." He looks at the stuff in my arms and nods. He grabs my upper arm and pulls me in the direction of the dress section.

"I don't want any dresses," I protest trying to pull my arm out of his grip but the only thing I achieve is for him to tighten his grip.

"You're going to need a dress for friday."

"Why?"

"One of my friends invited me over and he told me to bring you."

"Why?" I ask again. Why would his so-called friends want him to bring me? Fear grips me as I try not to imagine what they might do to me.

"My friend bought one of the girls at the same auction that I got you from, probably wants to compare both of you," He says as if it is obvious. Compare us? I hate the sound of that.

We reach the dress section and he starts looking at all the dresses that are hanging up. I see him pick up a short red dress, when I say short I mean shorter than the white dress I am wearing now.

"Try this on," He commands and points in the direction of the changing room. I don't want to as he takes all of the clothes I'm carrying out of my arms and thrusts the dress in my hand. I know I don't really have a choice as I walk into the dressing room and close the door behind me.

I slowly take off the white dress and squeeze myself into the red one. I turned around to look in the mirror. If I thought the white dress was bad this was worse. This dress was so short that if I moved it the slightest bit up I would probably be flashing someone. The neckline revealed a lot more cleavage than any other dress I have seen before and when I turn around to look at the back which is completely bare except for the lower parts, obviously. There are also no sleeves on this dress like the white one had.

There is no way I am wearing this, if my parents ever saw me in this they would kill me. Not like they care though since they locked me up in my room to die. I doubt they have anyone searching for me either.

"Did you put it on yet," I hear my buyer's voice from outside the door.

"I am not wearing this."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not." I heard him sigh. I knew I shouldn't be talking back to him since he could probably snap my neck in two seconds but there was no way in hell I would wear this to go see his friend.

"Let me in," He said as he rattled the door knob.

"No."

"Let me in now." His tone of voice scared me so I reluctantly went to the door and unlocked it. When he stepped in the room I covered my cleavage so he wouldn't be able to see it and I tried my best to pull the dress down as far as I could but it barely helped.

His eyes raked up and down my body as he closed the door behind him. I immediately shrank back. He must have noticed my fear because he brought his eyes back to my face.

"You're going to wear the dress on friday." He said. I wanted to argue but now that I stood face to face with him the little amount of bravery I had was gone.

"Get back into that white dress and then we'll go pay."

*************************************************************************************************************

After the shopping trip I went straight to my room without his permission with my bag of clothes. I immediately took off my white dress and put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I knew I should probably wash up but I could do that tomorrow.

I pulled up my sweatshirt sleeve to reveal the rose that they burned into my skin. I wonder if he had noticed it when I had that dress on. It felt black and blue now but it wasn't too bad. I laid back in bed and even though it wasn't even late the second my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.