Chapter 12

One bed! I looked around the room, it was dark and I saw Leo flip on the light switch which barely did anything to help the room's case. I stepped farther into the room to notice that there was a door that would probably lead to a bathroom. The floorboard creaked under my foot as I took another step into the room.

"There's only one bed," I say, stating the obvious and I can almost hear him roll his eyes.

"Do you think I can't see," He sounds angry and I quickly turn around to see him leaning on the door frame glaring at me. I quickly shrink back from him as he steps forward.

"I could have saved Beth, but instead I saved you," He growls out and I take another step back.

"You said she died," I blurted out.

"I'm sure she did, the last time I saw her she was in her room waiting to die, she told me to come get you!" He takes another step towards me and I take a simultaneous step back.

"I'm sorry," I don't know why I am apologizing though, he was the one that bought me, he was the one that decided to save me. I take another step back from him.

"Do you know what that means?" I take another step back.

"N-no."

"Your mine," His voice is husky as he looks down at me. I shake my head and take a step back from him only to make contact with the wall behind me.

"I'm not yours," I say, surprised that my voice doesn't shake. His hand comes up to touch my face and I immediately flinch away.

"You were always mine, you just never realized it."

I feel tears start brimming at my eyes as his eyes rake all over my body. Then his eyes come back to my face and he looks at my lips and then back to my eyes. I find myself looking at him too even as I try to stop. His black hair that falls into his face covering his green eyes, his full pink lips, His smell of pine and musk.

"Can I kiss you?" His words surprise me and I feel myself blush.I want to say no but at the same time I find myself wanting to feel his lips on mine , I nod my head unsurly.

He slowly brings his face closer to mine and I find myself moving to meet his lips. It's a slow kiss, a kiss that I wouldn't expect from someone like him. I wrap my arm around his neck and pull his head farther down for easier access.

He bites my bottom lip and I whimper and as soon as that noise comes out of my mouth he pulls back as if I burned him.

He looks at me with disgust and abruptly leaves the room, What happened? He had just been yelling at me and then...he wanted to kiss me?

I had just kissed a serial killer, I groan running my hand through my hair trying to erase the yearning for the feel of his lips on mine again.

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry guys for the short chapter! I promise my next chapter will be a longer one