❤Chapter 32❤

❤Mature Content❤

I walk up the stairs slowly, making my way towards Leo's room. Scenes from the book I was reading flash through my mind.

"To my room now." His voice was commanding as he watched me, his eyes filled with lust. My knees became weak but I managed to stay standing.

What happened after that scene would not be good to think about now or my knees might be the ones buckling.

Finally I reach Leo's bedroom, I knock on the door softly," Leo it's me." My voice shakes ever so slightly, damn that stupid book.

"Come in," I hear his voice say, I sigh, let's get this over with. I open the door stepping through the threshold.

The scent of the room immediately engulfs me. It smells of pine and musk, reminding me too much of Leo.

How could he freaking make his room smell like him in two weeks?

I look over at Leo who is standing beside his bed. He is currently digging through his bedside drawer a furious look plastered on his handsome face.

Handsome? Where did that come from?

"Get on the bed," He said, his voice commanding. The thing I hate though is how wet I just became.

There must be something wrong with me. I don't think any other girl would like this.

I walk towards the bed and sit down ,the sheets soft underneath my finger tips. I fist the sheets to ground me, he just wanted to talk to you Cleo stop overreacting.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask quietly, he immediately freezes in place and I can see him gripping the bedside table for support. He turns his head towards me.

"Maybe I don't just want to talk,"He grits out before slamming his bedside drawer closed. He walks over to his dresser and starts searching through it just like the drawer. What does he want to do if not talk?

"What are you looking for?" I ask and I can almost hear him roll his eyes.

"Why do you think you're here, Cleo?" I gulp as I run my hands up and down my thing trying to calm myself down but it does nothing but make my problem worse.

I look down at the ground," I don't know." Leo pulls out a belt from his closet a triumphant smile on his face.

He turns his head towards me," Lay down." I look at him confused.

"Why?" This is what happened in the freaking book.

"Lay the fuck down," I quickly lay back resting my head on the pillow. He walks over to me standing beside the bed as he seems to judge the situation. "Put your hands above your head." I only hesitate for a second before raising both my arms above my head

He grabs my arms and I can feel him tying my wrists together with the belt and then he ties them to the headboard.

"What are you doing?" I ask my voice coming out breathless.

"Do you know what a kink is?" He asks as he stares down at me. I test my restraints, there is no way I am getting out of this easily.

"No," I say, finally answering his question. He groans, running his hand down his face. What did kink mean? Was it some kind of food?

He walks over to his closet again pulling out a book and walks back towards me. He starts flipping through the pages and then shows me one.

I read the first line of the book and my face reddens, it was the book that Avila gave me." That's a kink?" I ask quietly.