Chapter 23-Leo's POV

I try to listen to the stupid jokes Gray keeps throwing my way but my mind is elsewhere and by elsewhere I mean Cleo. I can see Gray staring at me expectantly so I laugh and that seems to satisfy him as he continues talking.

I glance over at Cleo to see her talking with, what was her name, Ava or something, it didn't matter. Oh yes, Avila. I saw Avila look down at her lap with a sad expression on her face and then glance over at us. Cleo looks shocked as she says something that I can't hear because of this stupid bar.

"Leo, LEO!" I turn back to Gray who is smirking at me like the idiot he is. "What are you staring at," He asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nothing," I say hoping that he won't say anything else but I guess he didn't get the hint.

"Have you guys had sex?" He asks bluntly and I shake my head glancing over at Cleo who has put her hand on Avila's knee.

"Bro, you're down bad," Gray says laughing.

"No I'm not!" I sound like a child in the process of saying that sentence.

"You should fuck, it will make you feel better."

"No! Do you think she wants to fuck me?" I gesture to myself.

"Sometimes you just have to believe." I scowl at him as I glance over at Cleo again. Even in her sweatshirt and sweatpants she looks gorgeous. I almost hit myself. Stop thinking about her. It doesn't work though, shit.

I look at her chocolate brown hair and the way it cascades down her back to her blue eyes that used to look at me with only fear but now it's occasionally happiness and sometimes pity. I want her, I know I do but it could never happen. I know she doesn't want me, so I can't push it. But she is so fucking hot.

"Stop staring, you look creepy," Gray says flatly and I turn to glare at him,"Listen, since I was smart enough to carry some money around and not let it burn up in the mansion like you did I'll buy you two a room." I nod in thanks as I see Cleo and Avila walking over to us. Cleo is carrying Rose and I can't help but think of what a great mother she will be one day.

"So, what's the plan," Cleo says, tilting her head at me, Fuck. Why does she always have to do that?

"I told Leo that I would buy you a room, we can stay here as long as we need."

"WE?" me and Cleo say at the same time. I look between Gray and Avila.

"WE have decided we want to help you in whatever skeem you are planning."

"No, it's too dangerous," I say immediately, except I don't think Gray really cares.

"My middle name is danger," he says winking at Avila which makes her blush. I notice Cleo looking at Avila worriedly and I wonder why.

"I'll take Rose," Avila says, holding out her arms, Cleo reluctantly gives her to Avila and Rose immediately wakes up. She looks around for a second before going back to sleep. Avila is smirking at Cleo and I can see that Cleo is a deep shade of red. God, what did Avila say.

Gray gets us a room and we split ways as me and Cleo walk up the stairs, control, I tell myself, I need to keep myself under control.

I open the door with the key that Gray gave me, of course he only got us one bed, Be positive Leo. An annoying voice says in my head. I basically throw myself onto the bed, i'd rather fall asleep now than have to talk to Cleo.

I lay there for up to a minute to look up and find Cleo still standing in the doorway, "What are you doing," I ask, trying to sound bored.

"Uh-" She looks hesitant to say something so I just lay my head back down.

"Me and Avila-" I cut her off there.

"Whatever Avila said to you is complete and utter bull." She looks disappointed and I immediately feel horrible.''Sorry," I mutter, raising my head back up to look at her. Even in the dark room I can see her face is completely red. "What did she say?"

I see her take a deep breath before speaking," She told me that her and Gray have done...it a lot."

"Done what? I ask, pretending to be completely oblivious to what she means. She huffs stomping her foot and glares at me.

"Sex, they've had sex." She looks adorable when she's flustered.

"So?"

"I-I was just thinking-," but she doesn't finish as she closes the door leaving the room in almost complete darkness.

"What were you thinking about love?" I say teasingly, gesturing for her to come sit on the bed. She listened and sits down on the bed.

"I just, I don't," she pauses, looking away from me," I don't want to be a virgin anymore." The world seems to stop as I look at her in shock and surprise. She avoids eye contact, I lift my hand up tilting her face towards me.

"Really?" I ask probably sounding like a child when their parents tell them they can have a piece of candy. She slowly nods her head and a small unsure smile appears on her.

"I'm just scared Leo, Avila told me she is pregnant," I quickly sit up looking at her in surprise.

"Avila's pregnant?"

"Yeah, she told me when we were talking."

"Did she tell Gray yet?" I ask, putting my head in my hands.

"No, but she plans on telling him tonight."

"Did Avila make you want to have sex," I ask, she nods her head weakly.

"Are you sure you want to?" She nods her head again, turning to face me completely. I rake my eyes along her body then back to her face. Control, I say, I need to control myself.

"Leo, I don't know what to do," I smile at her.

"You don't need to do anything princess."

"But what if I do something wrong?"

"You won't," I say, licking my lips as I bring my mouth to hers.

  Ooooo it might be getting spicy 

✍(◔◡◔)

  How do you like Leo's POV? I'm not sure if I made it sound different enough from Cleo's POV...

  Stick around for the next chapter ;)