Chapter 28

The rest of the day passes in a rush of madness. Avila has punched at least four people throughout the day.

I'm starting to think that being a waitress isn't a good job for her. I drag a fuming Avila back to the kitchen as she shouts at the angry customer.

Once I successfully pull her into the kitchen I turn a glare forming on my face,"What happened this time?"

"They were taking so long to order, I was standing there for a whole fucking minute," She turns away from me, grabbing a cup of coffee I made and downs it like alcohol.

"Avila," I groan. "That was for a customer, not you."

All of a sudden grace bursts through the door of the kitchen," All of you back to the house."

"But-" I start.

"Now!" With that command me and Avila are scurrying out of the kitchen. I dont check if Leo is following us, I don't care.

When we leave the restaurant I can see a couple glares thrown our way, I hope it's at Avila and not me. Nevertheless I shift uncomfortably.

Once I open the door and the cold air of the night hits me and I sigh in relief. Being stuck in an overcrowded cafe all day is not ideal.

I quickly check over my shoulder to see that Leo is not following us. Whatever.

*****

The next few days pass by the same way. The only difference is that I now sleep in Avila's room and not Leos.

The one thing that bothers me though is late at night when Avila probably thinks Im asleep she will start crying. Her sobs fill the still air as if a forgotten melody, a haunting melody.

At first I would clog my ears but now I just listen as she seems to cry her life away.

If I was a stronger person I would comfort her but I know if I tried I would probably end up crying just like her. I do let a few tears slip from my eyes but nothing more.

Anything is better than sleeping in Leo's bed.

I have no idea why he is giving me the cold shoulder. After we came here he seemed...mad at me.

I don't know what I did, was it because Rose died, or was he upset about Gray?

I leave him alone, not giving him a second glance. This is what I should want.

To be away from him.

*****

I have been at this waitress job for almost two weeks now. I have gotten used to the chaos of the kitchen and some of the weird customers that come there.

The three men that I had served on my first day come there every morning. I make a point to serve them every morning because they seem pretty nice.

And they also have a lot of interesting tea from this town.

"Madam Floom broke up with him, they had been in a relationship for ten fucking year." The blond boy who I now know is Sebastian says. The two other boys, Enzo and Andrew burst out laughing.

"What's so funny about that?" I ask confused by their reaction.

Enzo rolls his eyes,"Don't you know that she has been in three relationships? Each lasting ten years?" Enzo then proceeds to fall off his chair laughing.

I sigh," How am I supposed to know, I only came here about two weeks ago."

They continue laughing," I will be right back with your food," I say not wanting to be caught causing a ruckus in this restaurant.

I walk back to the kitchen, the smile on my face immediately dropping when I see Leo cooking at the stove.

His back is facing towards me, his broad freaking back.

I hit myself in the face, focus Cleo.

"What did you just do?" Avila asks as she walks by me holding four plates. Two in her hands and the other two balanced on her arms.

My face turns red," Nothing,j-just um accidentally hit myself?" My statement comes out as more of a question than an answer. I hear Avila laughing as she exits the kitchen.

I walk up to Leo, or more so the food that is sitting there next to him. The other chef has caught some kind of cold and couldn't make it to work today. I don't really miss him since I never really talked to him at all.

I look down at the plate of food as I pull out my notepad checking that it has everything on it that it should. It's an egg salad and I can't see any freaking eggs.

I clear my throat as I look up at Leo,"There is-" I am cut off by Leo's cold gaze.

His green eyes seem to freeze me in place. His black hair looks like he has run his hands through it one too many times. The ruffled look kinda makes him look hotter.

I almost slap myself again but refrain myself, that would look stupid if Leo saw me do that.

I lick my lips. Why?

Don't ask.

Leo's eyes trail down from my eyes to my lips and then back up to my eyes.

I barely get a second to breathe when he crashes his lips down onto mine. Do I pull away?

What do you think?

The kiss is different from our other one. This one isn't gentle, it's anything but. Leo bites my lip and I open my mouth obediently. His tongue slips into my mouth and fireworks explode behind my eyelids.

I moan as Leo pulls my hair back so he can get easier access to my mouth. He pushes me back and lifts me up so I am sitting up on the counter. He uses his hands to spread my legs apart and stands in between them.

He trails his hand up and down my thigh each time getting closer and closer to the part of me that I want and need to be touched.

The short skirt that comes with this stupid waitress outfit doesn't cover a lot. Especially with my legs wide open the skirt has trailed up my legs.

Leo brings his hands up to cup my face, and I wine in protest. I bring my hand down to touch myself through my panties.

Leo breaks the kiss as he lets out a dark laugh," Such a greedy little cunt." Those words have me weak in the knees. Thank god I'm on the counter.

Leo removes my hands from touching myself. He then brings his hands back to my thighs as he trails them closer and closer to my breaking point.

I can see that he's watching my reaction carefully when he brings his hand to my panties. I moan by the slight touch he gave me.

And just like that someone burst through the door. By someone I mean Avila.

  Ugh Avila! Hopefully next time no one will interrupt them

  Hope your happy that I gave you a little taste of the smut *smirks* 

  There is going to be more very soon *starts writing smutty chapter*