Chapter nineteen

CASSANDRA KHAN

"What? What did you say, Brian?"

"Your family is looking for my brother. It doesn't look good Cassy. Look I wouldn't be asking for this if it weren't really bad. Please help me find him so we can get him out of the country before your parents do."
I snap out of what I was doing my heart hammering in my chest fearfully.

"Where are you right now?" I ask.

"THE HERNANDEZ LUXURY." I nod my head.

"And he is not there?"

"No, since he left he hasn't come back and neither did he board the plane I prepared for him to come home." I turn to stare at my sister and she gazes back at me like she knows what is running in my head.

"Where could he be? Do you know the place where he hangs at the most here?" Brian voices what I was asking my sister with my eyes.

"I can think of a bar. It's a little far away from here. We...I know Aaron likes to be there a lot."

"We should go there."

"Yes." Brian agrees instantly. "But I don't think I am coming in case your family decides to follow me. Things are not looking good here Cassy. I even think they might have you followed, be careful." My God, my heart sinks at the thought of something happening to Aaron.

"What do we do?"

"Listen whatever happens we need to move fast. Here are bodyguards from your parents looking for my brother. I know if they get to him first it won't be nice. I...I need your help. I need your help to get him first and get him out of the country." I don't know why the thought of Aaron getting hurt or being out of the country saddens me, neither settles right within me.

But I snapped out of it as fast as the thought got to me.

"I will help you, Brian. Y-you don't have to worry. I will help as much as I can." He takes a moment to reply to that.

"Thank you, Cassy. You...are a good girl." Woman now technically.

"Okay. So we find him then what?"

"I will send you a location, there is a plane waiting for him to fly him out of the State."

"Okay." We hang up shortly after and I turn to my sister.

"I didn't know anything." She says before I even form my lips to mutter anything.

"Cassy, you have to believe me I would never do you like that."

"I know Sarah. The thing I am thinking about is how would my parents know Aaron is the father of my baby and why. What do they want to do with him after they get him?" I don't get a reply yet from my sister. I think she is as confused as I am either.

"Whatever it is I have a feeling it's not  good." Am nodding my head before she is done saying that.
I know it's not good.
My parents aren't looking for Aaron for a peace offering.

"No wonder Dad insisted I take you somewhere far away for relaxation with his credit cards. It's because he and Mom were onto something."

A gasp falls from my lips as the realization hits. "Oh my God yes," I bring my hand up to cup my mouth.

I look at Sarah and I can feel my heartbeat increasing. The feeling of fear of what is to come, the dreading feeling of what my parents are up to mixing up in me forming something else that is not good and that I don't want to be feeling right now.

"We should go and get to him first." I can tell by her tone that she doesn't know what to do.
How would my parents know this early that Aaron is the father of my baby?