Chapter thirty seven

CASSANDRA KHAN

The next morning we woke up with good news, Tessa managed to win the house for us which I couldn't believe it, it sounded so absurd, first it was so fast and second it was real. I could bring my head to wrap around it.
I squealed and jumped in Aaron's arms when he broke the news to me.
He seemed so happy too. It felt amazing.

I couldn't help it, I called my sister and told her the good news. She promises to come see the house but I don't realize she meant this sooner.
As soon as Aaron finishes the transaction of buying the house, we move right into it after purchasing a few necessities that we will be needing before we finish on the renovation of it too.

All happens so fast, one minute I'm standing in my house, and the other my sister is jumping on me.

"Surprise! Surprise!" Some voices interrupt me and Aaron. I frown my lips wondering who might be those people. Were we expecting someone?
I turn to Aaron. "Was the door not locked?" I ask with a frown.

"Whom are these people?" I turn to go see who it might be but I feel a wave of surprise hit me right there in my face when I see Sarah, Brian, Cami and another guy I don't know but who I think is Cami's twin brother. Whom I didn't get to meet when I was with the Hernandez in Bahamas.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask feeling bewildered at the sight of them. Aaron is by my side, I raise my head to look up at him and ask.
"Did you know they were coming?"

"We walked in shouting surprise now, Cassy. Didn't you hear us? He doesn't know." I don't even know how I feel as Brian puts his arms around me in a hug.

"I missed you Cassy," I hug him back then we pull away. He is grinning while I am still in disbelief.
He steps aside to hug his brother and then Sarah jumps in my arms.
She swirls me from left to right.

"Why do you look like you are not happy with us being here?" Sarah asks as soon as we pull back.
Cami steps over beside us. "Give the girl a break, I think she is still getting over the surprise of seeing us." I want to nod my head but I don't know why I can't.

Cami hugs me and then when she pulls away grinning at me.
Telling me she missed me, I shake my head in disbelief. I can't believe they are here. I don't know what it's going to take for me to understand.

"I can not believe you are all here. How?"

"Why isn't anyone introducing me?" I turn to glance at the guy I know pretty well that he is Cami's twin brother. They are not identical twins but I feel that he is Cami's twin brother. He is standing beside Aaron.
They are the same height, except Aaron is more buffer to this guy.

I step closer and give him my hand.
"Cassy," I say simply. He grins at me and it's when his dimples resurface, which are identical to his twin sister that I confirm what I already knew.

"Cole, sweetheart." I shake my head at the endearment.
I think it wouldn't be wrong of me to say all the Hernandezs are flirts.

He raises my hand to his lips and lays a kiss on the back of it.
He let go of my hand when Aaron smacked the back of his head.
"If you are done flirting with my girlfriend, come on in guys." Girlfriend?
Did I hear that correctly?
When did this happen? Am I the girlfriend or is he referring to someone else.

"Girlfriend, when did this happen?" Cami asks as Aaron leads us into the kitchen.
The house is still pretty much empty because we moved into the house yesterday.
And we haven't done anything except for the few necessities we bought that we needed.

"I know, when we were in the Bahamas, it was complicated, but when did this happen?" Brian interjects making me shake my head.

"Who told you it was complicated?" Aaron asks walking to where I am and putting his arm around my shoulder. I snuggle close to his side, feeling warm inside with what he just did.